Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

OH SNAP...wasn't expecting a call.

But I guess I was wrong...Foot Locker just hit me up. Got mah size.

what nt09 said is accurate, that's the actual formula for calculating probability. However, the other part of the theory is that with each independent event added, the closer the actual yield will approach the theoretical yield. Again, this is all assuming all raffles have the same number of entrants, which in reality, they most certainly will not. You could actually hurt your chances if you entered too many raffles with too large of disparities in the number of entrants. Think about this Dilbert, do you really believe you have a better chance of winning than me if i were to enter a raffle with 10 other entrants, compared to you entering 3 raffles, with each pool having 10, 24, and 100 other entrants respectively??
Dude, how dumb can you possibly be?

Now you are suggesting that entering multiple raffles can actually decrease your chance of winning one? This can't be real...

And is your last question for real? So you enter one raffle, with ten people in it. And I also enter one raffle with ten people in it. So at that point we have equal chances of winning. And then, in addition, i enter two more  raffles, that you don't enter. And you are saying that I then won't have a better chance than you do of winning one?

what the hell kind of drugs are you on?

Another here.. Man, Galeria must have got all of em. Mem City is closer but I'll take what I can get at this point. :nthat:

Nice, mines was from the Galleria too. It's been a good last 24 hrs. A Rockets win and now confirmation on these Hares. Love it!

Last edited:

Dude, how dumb can you possibly be?

Now you are suggesting that entering multiple raffles can actually decrease your chance of winning one? This can't be real...

And is your last question for real? So you enter one raffle, with ten people in it. And I also enter one raffle with ten people in it. So at that point we have equal chances of winning. And then, in addition, i enter two more  raffles, that you don't enter. And you are saying that I then won't have a better chance than you do of winning one?

what the hell kind of drugs are you on?
how old are you??

Cool. So I'll take that to mean that you realize you are dead wrong, and that you apologize to all for trying to make them dumber. 
no, I asked because you come off as a juvenile. Your unprovoked insults, you're completely oblivious to everything someone with a different viewpoint other than your own tries to tell you, and just your overall demeanor. You just seem young bro. You remind me a lot of my 13 year old sister

Congrats to all those who won a secured pair! And to those who will be online in the morning battling the traffic, good luck!

Remember, patience is a virtue.

no, I asked because you come off as a juvenile. Your unprovoked insults, you're completely oblivious to everything someone with a different viewpoint other than your own tries to tell you, and just your overall demeanor. You just seem young bro. You remind me a lot of my 13 year old sister
That's all cool, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion of me. I certainly have my own about you.

But let's remember, you are the one who came in here and started correcting others, but the only problem is that you were 100% wrong.

Now, when its been thoroughly shown to you that you are wrong, you ignore my questions, and change the subject to vague and general insults towards me.

And you say I'm the one who sounds like a 13 year old girl...

just admit you are wrong, dude, and learn from it. Or don't admit it, that's cool too. But I do hope and suggest you learn from it. 

Still waiting for the call from ftl. The first time i did a raffle and they keep the suspense going.. I have better luck going to the store after 5 pm on a saturday.

That's all cool, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion of me. I certainly have my own about you.

But let's remember, you are the one who came in here and started correcting others, but the only problem is that you were 100% wrong.

Now, when its been thoroughly shown to you that you are wrong, you ignore my questions, and change the subject to vague and general insults towards me.

just admit you are wrong, dude, and learn from it. Or don't admit it, that's cool too. But I do hope and suggest you learn from it. 
First, I didn't come in here correcting anybody. If anybody felt the same way you did about my first post, then I'm sure somebody would have checked me. bro, I'm like really finished with this argument. This is the last post i'm making in regards to the situation or you. I've already stated my points, backed with facts, and have had others validate what i was saying. If you're too close minded to see where me and the others were coming from, then I have nothing else to say to you or care to for that matter. With that being said, I love you just as much as my ignorant little sister and I'm going to bless you with your first rep.

:lol: I hate new NTers. Teenagers with some much hostility.

Another here.. Man, Galeria must have got all of em. Mem City is closer but I'll take what I can get at this point. :nthat:

Nice, mines was from the Galleria too. It's been a good last 24 hrs. A Rockets win and now confirmation on these Hares. Love it!

Mann.. That game was amazing! I couldn't even go to sleep last night I was so hype.. They need to bring that energy and attack from end of 3rd/4th to game 7!

You enter 1 raffle..you only have 1 chance to win. You enter more than 1 raffle u have more than 1 chance to win. You can end up winning multiple pairs even. But deh odds r deh same doe ..so I'll jus enta one...duhhh lol

laugh.gif
I hate new NTers. Teenagers with some much hostility.
I'm saying though! Like it wasn't even on that level at first until he decided to sign up today and come in here, guns blazing. Smh. And it;s not like I'm some old head either. I'm 19 myself so me and him are probably closer in age than I think. idk man. Kids these days

My buddy's shop had their shipment delayed to Wednesday.
Haven't read posts today so not sure if other people are seeing the same thing.
:nerd:

Mann.. That game was amazing! I couldn't even go to sleep last night I was so hype.. They need to bring that energy and attack from end of 3rd/4th to game 7!

I agree. Sunday is definitely gonna be epic if they win. #clutchcity

Back
Top Bottom