Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

NT brethrens unite and fight the impossible fight of getting rid of the hype beast. Very happy I actually got to cop a pair. Who cares what the shoes worth if u plan on wearing them? Yes I'm talking to you hype east/resellers.

i find it funny when cats buy kicks for resell, but the market ends up not favoring them, so then a month later u see them on here fronting like they decided they dont like the kicks and gonna return em.

lol, but reality is.... nah bro, u wanted to sell em all along, u just couldnt get a crazy price (like for example, $320) for em, and now u wanna return because u decided u "dont like them"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i find it funny when cats buy kicks for resell, but the market ends up not favoring them, so then a month later u see them on here fronting like they decided they dont like the kicks and gonna return em.

lol, but reality is.... nah bro, u wanted to sell em all along, u just couldnt get a crazy price (like for example, $320) for em, and now u wanna return because u decided u "dont like them" :lol:  

For this guy... I think his funds are just funny. No clowning or anything. Just saying he may be realizing he can't keep up which is really hard to do.

I find it funny when cats worry about how other people spend thier money...or when thier reseller them self's but criticize others for doing the same thing.

lol, but reality is.... nah bro, u wanted to sell em all along, u just couldnt get a crazy price (like for example, $320) for em, and now u wanna return because u decided u "dont like them"
laugh.gif

For this guy... I think his funds are just funny. No clowning or anything. Just saying he may be realizing he can't keep up which is really hard to do.
yea, people need to realize that the resell game isnt for the average guy. u gotta have bank to start off, and sometimes u gotta spend to stock up and then have to be patient after spending so u can see a return later on. in the resell game, profitable returns arent always quick/immediate.

most people cant afford to spend few hundred bucks and have to wait for their return. the average guy who thinks he can get into resell might spend a few hundred bucks, but then that same guy is hurting and needs to see a return on his money quick or their well is tapped and they cant buy anything more.

I find it funny when cats worry about how other people spend thier money...or when thier reseller them self's but criticize others for doing the same thing.
i dont resell kicks, so i guess i can tell you that your words sound like those of a salty dude who failed on resell.....

btw, nobodys worried about how you spent your money. nobodys dissing you for buying the hares. people just saying it looks like you wanted them for resell.

you said u wanted to make only 50 bucks after everything.....but u tried to sell them for $320 when final cost is around $210 after tax and shipping. for $320 u better have had them in hand, ready to ship, before release day.

Last edited:
Before the hares came out I was still on the fence...like I stated I'm not a fan of the retro 7's..but I'll make an accept to own at least what I think is the best cw of the 7's...only way I'll get rid of it if I can make profit that's why I had it for 320 which I really didn't want to sell at the time..I've seen a lot of people wearing these in public,IMO I don't like how it looks...I'll admit it...I'm not rich but I am careful on how I spend my $.

tbh i like paying resale price for these shoes on the bay. ony since i can pick which hares out want, obviously, but the tounge pattern is easier than getting a tounge that you dont like just my opinion

tbh i like paying resale price for these shoes on the bay. ony since i can pick which hares out want, obviously, but the tounge pattern is easier than getting a tounge that you dont like just my opinion

Paranoia about fakes and UA's don't put fear in your heart buying off the bay?

But you rant generalizing everyone in here when it was just 1 dude :lol:

The dude tho..... You really gotta see his posts to know logic defies him.

yeah, but the general vibe tho. Like, the Hares have been highly-sought after for years. And suddenly because they GR'd a better version, people don't like em? And they like the Doernearjkaedf shoes? SURe.

But you rant generalizing everyone in here when it was just 1 dude :lol:

The dude tho..... You really gotta see his posts to know logic defies him.

yeah, but the general vibe tho. Like, the Hares have been highly-sought after for years. And suddenly because they GR'd a better version, people don't like em? And they like the Doernearjkaedf shoes? SURe.

Ehhhh ok. You just ranted just to rant. EVERYONE that replied to ol dude said they love them and they didn't sit in stores so the shoe def gets love.

The "better" is up for debate for sure.

You know what, you're right. Been seeing "complaints" about pre-creased leather and not being able to resell on local FB groups and wrote a rant here. My only point is, quality never was JB's strong suit. I remember my OG playoff 8s had the strap break off in 2 weeks. Might be a random thing but it happened back in 94. Back tracked about 20 pages and saw a lot of love for the shoe on here, my bad I guess. LOL

I have balled in 7s before, I think it's more comfortable than the 11s
I don't know how these 7s function though

Sorry I was being sarcastic guys about actually playing in basketball shoes. Some people get really bent outta shape on here when you suggest wearing shoes, let alone playing in them.

I loved ballin in my black chrome 8s. Those were the last retros I played in. I just think the technology has gotten much better, so I tend to wear newer performance shoes. UA makes some great performance kicks and they're pretty inexpensive, which is a plus.

3s, 5s, 7s, and 8s I believe are good shoes to play basketball in
Have to disagree with you on the 3s. For me they are awful. Just bad cushioning. My ankles, feet, and knees were sore as hell afterwards. I'm a big guy though, so that may be why.

Back
Top Bottom