Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Well, after trying to be forgiving of imperfections...

I simply realized that the quality on the vast majority of Hares is atrocious!!! The front toe box almost always has excessive glue stains, etc...

So whereas before Hares > Bordeaux's; I know say Bordeauxs > Hares.

If a shoe can't deliver @ least ok quality, guess what!? IT AIN'T GETTING COPPED!!!!!!!
You mean craftsmanship, the quality is pretty decent.

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji] Well thank you, oh soothsayer of words [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think they're synonymous here on NT, as I hardly ever hear anyone mentioning craftsmanship.

I bought my girl a pair of these n the bordeauxs so she could stop trippin on me copping so heavily(2k15 i got almost every 7, almost every foam, and a bunch of lbj 12s)

But they jus sit in her closet smdh. She know she got heat she jus dont care lol

laugh.gif

The problem is people who complain and still buy. If they aren't ****, dont buy plain and simple.

Nice [emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji]

I won't give up on the Hares until I find an acceptable pair.

Then don't buy, it's really that simple. It's also a problem that's always existed, so I don't know where this false sense of nostalgic perfection is coming from. 

The issue started when Nike hiked up the MSRP of retros for the Remastering Initiative. This excerpt from a Jordan Brand PR approved article says it all...

"Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

The problem is people who complain and still buy. If they aren't ****, dont buy plain and simple.

That doesn't make Jordan Brand's craftsmanship problem go away. There are plenty of suckers out there willing to keep the B-grade shoes they paid full price for.

Last edited:

Then don't buy, it's really that simple. It's also a problem that's always existed, so I don't know where this false sense of nostalgic perfection is coming from. 
The issue started when Nike hiked up the MSRP of retros for the Remastering Initiative. This excerpt from a Jordan Brand PR approved article says it all...

"Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."
I read that when it was announced. What did you expect them to say? It's just more marketing gibberish man

We're getting half shapes and Midsoles.. Nike crosses they're fingers hoping [emoji]128169[/emoji] don't go F'up.

Last edited:
I read that when it was announced. What did you expect them to say? It's just more marketing gibberish man

Making false claims is illegal in the business world. Therefore I expected them to live up to their promise of better craftsmanship. However, it was quite the opposite.

Making false claims is illegal in the business world. Therefore I expected them to live up to their promise of better craftsmanship. However, it was quite the opposite.
Was that "retro remaster initiative" claimed by nike for all their releases? It always read to me that only particular aforementioned releases would get that treatment, not all retros. I purchased most of the shoes that were explicity introduced, and the make & quality on those particular shoes (ie. Columbia iv, french blue vii, red x, maroon vi etc..) far exceeded the releases that were not included like the hares or bordeuxs vii's.

Last edited:

Was that "retro remaster initiative" claimed by nike for all their releases? It always read to me that only particular aforementioned releases would get that treatment, not all retros. I purchased most of the shoes that were explicity introduced, and the make & quality on those particular shoes (ie. Columbia iv, french blue vii, red x, maroon vi etc..) far exceeded the releases that were not included like the hares or bordeuxs vii's.
since the beginning of last year, from there on everything is supposed to be better. I'm sure these would had been atrocious not under the remastered tag

since the beginning of last year, from there on everything is supposed to be better. I'm sure these would had been atrocious not under the remastered tag
Maybe but since he's claiming about legalities, false claims and such, I don't see anywhere that Nike made any official claim that all releases would get the same remaster treatment.

Dude said hares and Bordeaux weren't under the rematered program... :lol: Did he read the initial article on this or shared pipe stories with the buddies?? :rofl:

Last edited:
I swear I paid 204 for My Hares which came in a remastered box.. Oan: they have Nike insoles and were more comfortable than previous 7s.

Update 3.29.15

Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare”
White/True Red-Light Silver-Tourmaline
304775-125
May 16, 2015
$190

Update 9.24.14

As of right now, the Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” is slated to debut on May 16th, 2015. The retail price is unknown as well as if this Air Jordan 7 will be a remastered version.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-7-retro-hare-rumored-re-release-2014/

Jordan Brand has several anticipated releases set to launch in 2014 and now rumors are flowing about the return of the Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare”. The last time we had a chance to purchase the “Hare” Air Jordan 7 was back in 2008 when they were part of the Air Jordan Countdown Pack 7/16. Would you like to see the iconic Bugs Bunny inspired Air Jordan 7 “Hare” release in 2014 along with the other highly anticipated releases?

View media item 572183

Back
Top Bottom