Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I slept on those Hare I's, I actually like them. Those and the Carmines were done pretty well.

i've always felt like with a shoe as original and beautiful as hare 7s, the hare 1s were and still are terrible. leave the "hare" for the 7.

nthat.gif
That's all I'm hyping for. Gonna lick the bottom of mine when I get them
Wish there was a way to un-rep people… 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

cant wait, almost copped a used pair...glad i didnt

Yeah, i've almost done the same. Similar to the Carmine Vl's last year, people are now rushing to unload old pairs in expectation fo the newer release.

This works for me because if Nike ends up releasing the sample we've been seeing i'm gonna have to cop an old pair. :smh:

Yeah, i've almost done the same. Similar to the Carmine Vl's last year, people are now rushing to unload old pairs in expectation fo the newer release.

This works for me because if Nike ends up releasing the sample we've been seeing i'm gonna have to cop an old pair.
mean.gif
You and me both. They better not use that croc print or whatever that was. Just keep it clean and simple. These are one of the few pairs left that I really want; never pulled the trigger on a CDP pair.

You and me both. They better not use that croc print or whatever that was. Just keep it clean and simple. These are one of the few pairs left that I really want; never pulled the trigger on a CDP pair.

I'm a bit late as to what sample pair you guys speak of pls point me in the direction of the pics pls...

This works for me because if Nike ends up releasing the sample we've been seeing i'm gonna have to cop an old pair. :smh:
6s got love and so did the 5s and 4s,, I highly doubt they alter these. NO WAY

6s got love and so did the 5s and 4s,, I highly doubt they alter these. NO WAY

Are you implying that the Hare Vll's aren't loved? :lol:

He's implying that 4s 5s and 6s are getting more love than the 7s in general. So adding the croc wouldn't create more love for the 7s

I think he's actually implying that despite the materials and shape usually sucking, Jordan Brand hadn't really messed with any of the original colorways during their respective "year of" years, so he doesn't see them doing such a drastic change to an original VII during its year for no reason.

Last edited:
I think he's actually implying that despite the materials and shape usually sucking, Jordan Brand hadn't really messed with any of the original colorways during their respective "year of" years, so he doesn't see them doing such a drastic change to an original VII during its year for no reason.
My man.

Dear God those are awful
Easy pass if thats the case, but I can't really see JB putting alligator on a shoe called the Hares
Its JB.. they will do whatever they want because people will buy whatever they release..lol

That Croc look comes to retail and with you guy's, straight to the resellers I will go with ease. I'll even hit up Flight Club if it comes down to getting my hands on a true to form Hare VII.

STILL MY CDP PAIR.. I GOT EM A BIT DIRTY WHEN I WORE EM TO A BAR ONCE BUT THEYRE STILL IN DECENT SHAPE SO IDK ABOUT COPPING THE RERETRO BUT ITS GREAT TO SEE THESE AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom