Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

These wont be all that hard to get. Just about every release so far this year has been easier. With every release the balloon keeps gettin deflated a lil bit more. What was once prized by many ends up being just another release.

Does anyone have the Hare poster T-Shirt yet? Wondering how they run. I've had odd luck with Jordan shirts before, sometimes they fit true to size, other times it seems I have to order a size up? Thanks in advance.

Comparison between the OG and 2015 retro. While the shape is WAYYY different, I am still buying because the 2015 editions at least achieved the general look of the OG shoe. additionally, Im not buying no OGs or the cdp Hares which also are wayyy diff from the OG. I really like the Hares and since I do, I will purchase the 2015 edition with no further complaints about the shape. 

View media item 1482647

Last edited:
Comparison between the OG and 2015 retro. While the shape is WAYYY different, I am still buying because the 2015 editions at least achieved the general look of the OG shoe. additionally, Im not buying no OGs or the Hares which also are wayyy diff from the OG. I really like the Hares and since I do, I will purchase the 2015 edition with no further complaints about the shape. 

View media item 1482647

Shape between the two to me looks pretty close. I'm just hoping they are comfortable.

7s are are nice and plush from my experience. I expect these to be no different.

Shape looks A-OK to me. This is gonna be my first JB pick up these year. Definitely entering my first raffles for these. Can't wait for that shipping on these. Come on May 16th!

Last edited:
weve had many remastered 7s release this year, we already know whatever stencil they use to cut out these 7s is the one theyve been using for years. extra large panels, extra high cuts of leather that make the tongue too skinny, skinny tongue with cheapo looking gloss and sloppy perforations. the colorway still makes it shine, but i wish they would throw out this current template already.

View media item 1483124
View media item 1483160
View media item 1483127

Last edited:
^^^ wowwwww

The '92s look way better. The left ones look like they got an extra chromosome or two lol. I'm going to cop 2015s if they stuck to using the same molds oh well, I love wearing my CDPs. 2015s because I love the cw and I need a fresh pair :pimp:

Last edited:
Comparison between the OG and 2015 retro. While the shape is WAYYY different, I am still buying because the 2015 editions at least achieved the general look of the OG shoe. additionally, Im not buying no OGs or the Hares which also are wayyy diff from the OG. I really like the Hares and since I do, I will purchase the 2015 edition with no further complaints about the shape. 

WHAT!!!?

View media item 1483229

Still on the fence with these or the Bords. ("Why not both?! B/c that $190+tax is why not")

Wondering why there haven't been rumors of a predominate red upper 7s yet. I wouldn't grab an all red 7, but curious to see how it would look.

Back
Top Bottom