Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Still on the fence with these or the Bords. ("Why not both?! B/c that $190+tax is why not")

Wondering why there haven't been rumors of a predominate red upper 7s yet. I wouldn't grab an all red 7, but curious to see how it would look.
yea but bords come all the way out in july

This is one of those shoes that I seriously have to consider whether I want to double up or not, because I can see myself getting a pair and then wearing it all the time, for nearly every occasion.

i think one pair will be good enough for me. can these really get as messed up as you guys say they can? never owned a pair but been hearing this a lot from you guys in here 

i think one pair will be good enough for me. can these really get as messed up as you guys say they can? never owned a pair but been hearing this a lot from you guys in here 
yes they can but they look good with the wear (scuffs and the grey getting darker from dirt etc) once it gets to a certain point

Need some cdp and 2015 comparison pics and opinions. Not gonna cop if they are not super different. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Need some cdp and 2015 comparison pics and opinions. Not gonna cop if they are not super different. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
The CDP is sharper and they have a higher wing cut. Also the leather is supposed to be better.

To Izdopeone asking why they left the Mt.peaks plain with no color on the Hares?Because back in the '80's and '90's the League (NBA) were pretty strict on all teams wearing dominant home color (white) shoes with team colors as A second and third options.Most teams wore white based shoes for Home and Road games.Except for some teams like the Celtics and others wore black shoes. Black was usually worn in the playoffs witch the bulls started back in '89. It wasn't tel the '97 & ''98 season tel MJ wore different Jordan's at home and on the road.

where did you cop this from? is this shirt available anywhere online yet?
Got it off eBay, there was a seller who had them for retail

I think the best part about the shirt is that it can go with the Hares and the Bordeauxs no matter which color it is (Black or Gray).
Probably going to get the black shirt sometime soon too. Hoping FNL sells them soon, I have a WC reward to use.

So ready for this release...haven't copped but 2 kicks this year.....im doing good sticking to my guns lol....this will be the 3rd pair

They also have the slides:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Which I still like the look of, but am also not trying to pay $58 + Tax + Shipping for.

EDIT: Assuming that these are the socks at Finish Line

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod771990

Last edited:
The remastered hares are too Bulky ...... Pass. I got the French blue 7's they feel like I'm wearing timbs

Last edited:
The remastered hares are too Bulky ...... Pass. I got the French blue 7's they feel like I'm wearing timbs
You must not have owned older 7s. 7's from 2009 and before were super bulky andthey were high cut too. Id say the 2015 are the least bulky 7s since the crappy 2011 7s and the 1992 7s

Back
Top Bottom