Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Good lord
smokin.gif
Have to agree with you man, can't wait for both of them to drop.  The Bordeauxs will always be favorite.

Just a side note.

I've been seeing quite a few people post pictures of their DS CDP hares and saying that they are #teamearly even though the hares they are showing aren't the 2015 version lol. I guess most prob can't tell the difference but its still pretty lame to do something like that just to say #teamearly.

Last edited:
Didn't make my usual rounds for raffles on these on purpose since I decided on just the red/black 11 lows and Chicago 1s this month, but come Saturday morning I know I'm going to be on NDC. This might be the only 7 I've ever felt excited about.

Didn't make my usual rounds for raffles on these on purpose since I decided on just the red/black 11 lows and Chicago 1s this month, but come Saturday morning I know I'm going to be on NDC. This might be the only 7 I've ever felt excited about.
they dont release this saturday you know that right? we are still about 2 weeks out. They drop on the 16th

I don't buy as many Jordans as I used to, and I still do have my ds pairs of cdp hares in the box, but as a kid wearing the OG Hares, these are a shoe I will go and get again. So basic, but so colorful at the same time. :pimp:

im valuing these over the 1s, lol. hope people pay have bills so i can buy these. im glad the economy is turning down. JB has no routes no more lol

Back
Top Bottom