Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Been seein a couple resellers selling store stock pairs for 250-265. So I guess if ya miss out that'll prolly b about what ya lookin to pay...

i was all about these but i d k now...in a way i like my mid 1's more...im almost 99% sure over half the people buyin em dont really dig either they just like the bugs bunny story behind em...they arent really that fire the colors are weird and the solid white peaks look so plain. marvins blows them out the water.....................***I M O***

i was all about these but i d k now...in a way i like my mid 1's more...im almost 99% sure over half the people buyin em dont really dig either they just like the bugs bunny story behind em...they arent really that fire the colors are weird and the solid white peaks look so plain. marvins blows them out the water.....................***I M O***

H NO!!!

View media item 1517616

Personally, I think this is one of the cleanest Jordans ever. The 2 tone white/off white contrasts so nicely hopefully since they'repredominantly white they will be fairly easy to cop which I think they should be regardless

Last edited:

I'm not even that old and I still remember a time where a plain shoe was the more desired in this world. Simplicity=:nthat: Same goes for the Year of the Rabbit's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom