Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

if you thought my comment on concord lows being better than the concord mid was blasphemy pmpdaddy...then THIS ..what slyme843 said in his opinion of Marvin the Martian Barcelona Nights being better than the Hares...must be beyond blasphemy
7fkdhvp.gif

if you thought my comment on concord lows being better than the concord mid was blasphemy pmpdaddy...then THIS ..what slyme843 said in his opinion of Marvin the Martian Barcelona Nights being better than the Hares...must be beyond blasphemy
it's just his opinion, just like you got opinions too. chill out.

I'm going to get these for resell, I just bought a pair of DS bred 4s and I'm not about to blow my next check on these and be broke. I know I'll find em for about 50-65 over retail anyway

So glad that I'm not interested in any of the other Jordan's this month and only the hares.

Look this is my honest opinion, if you say you prefer the hare 1's over these I'm gonna go out on a lim and say the 7's retail is too high for you

So glad that I'm not interested in any of the other Jordan's this month and only the hares.

Good, have the wife win me...I mean US a couple of raffles cause L.A. gonna be a 'tip' fueled system this month.

:lol: man, I'm over here making sure I have my $20 WC game up on fnl. Ain't even fooling with no tips these days. I miss the get a discount give a tip days

Is it bad that $190 for Jays seems perfectly normal to me :frown:

I'm looking at my old boxes seeing $110 for 1s, $175 for the spacejams and $135 for 7s and just got hit back to reality.

it's just his opinion, just like you got opinions too. chill out.
exactly! thats why i put the ***I  M  O***..........i just like the marvins more...the infrared jumpman with the infra side pieces on top of it being a black shoe with green being my fav color and that blue also. when i first saw them i literally felt as if i designed that shoe

This is going to be the first time I try for a major Jordan on release day. Any tips for a newbie :lol: ?
If you're going to buy in store, make sure to go to local stores a week before they release..because you're going to have to enter raffles in hopes to win an opportunity to buy the sneaker. They drop May 16...so ticket raffles will begin anywhere between May 10th- May 13th depending on the store. If you buy online..maybe someone can assist you there..because I usually don't buy my sneakers online

Back
Top Bottom