Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

do the tongues have different color patterns or are they all the same for every shoe
Random, each pair is unique in that regard.

I'm hoping for a pair without too much black & some symmetry between the left right shoe. I was happy with the patterns on my French Blues.

Last edited:
OMFG I CANT WAIT TILL THE 16TH LIKE I BEEN WAITING MONTHS NOW 
embarassed.gif
....ONE OF MY GRAILS!!!!!

Wow sole was only selling em for $250 a month before they release... think that is a good sign of things too come

Originally Posted by Ozuna23 View Post

IMO the differences I see between the Remastered Hare VII's and the CDP pair are The angle on the wing tips are higher than the past released retro VII's but not as high as the OG or CDP pair.

The Red seems more lighter than the CDP pair on the lower tongue bootie and inner liner huarache bootie. CDP pair has 2 shades of grey on the tongue only seen 1 shade of color grey on the '15

retro, Red on the tongue as we all know they're was no red on the CDP but on the OG. Black color on the CDP is not A deep black color but on the '15 version black looks darker. Also the '15 retro looks to have 2 shades of the green on the tongue. That's pretty much what I see just from the pic's and my CDP pair. The bottom part of the tongue just below the bottom lace is more pointier on the CDP, '15 retro looks A little bit more rounded. Red 7 on the back triangle with the #23 seems more lighter red, and the purple #23 looks darker, to where the CDP pair 7 is darker red and the #23 is A lighter purple. The main thing I seen on pics from the 23 flight pop up store unless that pair was A GS the Stitching all around the shoe just looks too tacky.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep SOMEONE POSTED THIS SOMEWHERE..I WOULD HAVE DONE THE PROPER QUOTING BUT DIDNT FEEL LIKE GOING TO FIND WHAT PAGE THE POST IS ON

Back
Top Bottom