Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite Appreciation

These are nice and all, but to me the shoe that should be appreciated more are the red suede 21s. If im not mistaken the 21s released the same day as the chambrays back in 2006. Damn if i would've known any better back then i would've doubled up on the 21s.

These are nice and all, but to me the shoe that should be appreciated more are the red suede 21s. If im not mistaken the 21s released the same day as the chambrays back in 2006. Damn if i would've known any better back then i would've doubled up on the 21s.

I still have these Chambrays DS in my closet. I was lucky enough to get them from Eastbay, and I still have no clue about how limited they were.

I still have these Chambrays DS in my closet. I was lucky enough to get them from Eastbay, and I still have no clue about how limited they were.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only VII's made of 100% durabuck upper.

Yup, I swear I had motor oil drip on the toe-box and it rubbed right off - I was like
eek.gif

I remember I had work that day..... Didnt even know they dropped untill I got a text from the (at the time)BM that was at a store picking up my RED XX1s.

Ended up copping 2 pairs of RED XX1s and 1 pair of these. Wish I would of copped another pair of these on RD too.

I remember I had work that day..... Didnt even know they dropped untill I got a text from the (at the time)BM that was at a store picking up my RED XX1s.

Ended up copping 2 pairs of RED XX1s and 1 pair of these. Wish I would of copped another pair of these on RD too.

Back
Top Bottom