Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

Got same message here.
What'll really tick you off is if you got reserve now, but do not get real one for release next weekend.

This is one of the few Dorn's that I would actually wear and put in my rotation.

Glad they put a lot of the customization on the bottom sole that no one will see which I think is a good idea.
Keep it clean should always be first priority.

Gonna try hard for these but without a bot or some luck I think this will be a tough one to getj

Last edited:
these will of course be sold out before you even have a chance to look at the 'add to cart' button. Actually I'm not sure I care as much as before. Finally got around to wearing one of my VII's and man....their fitting sucks. If it's the same with these, it will make an easy decision to pass. 

Does anyone's inbox on the app still have the message with the shoe as reserved
but of course you can't reserve

Mine has disappeared

Why are they dropping these and the kyries at the same time. By going for one and catching the L you also lose the chance to grab the other

You Im all for the DB cause but am I allowed to say these are hot garbage? Seriously no disrespect to the kids for reals strictly speaking on the shoes. I thought the 10s were bad but these 7s got those beat!

calm your reseller nerves
laugh.gif

It was a glitch
laugh.gif

Well, Glitch these back in the cart!

At least i know i got a reserve coming! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom