Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

Legit question..has anyone ever hit on FNL or app reservations for yeezys at fox hills Culver City mall? Place is full of shady people. Called FNL twice at diff times asking what time they do raffles and they said at 11. Asked don't they open up at 10 and workers say yeah but eagles at 11. Called a 3rd time and a diff person said it starts at 10

I am so hurt and upset. Earlier I read my local Villa said bring down a toy and reserve your shoe. I read it on their IG maybe 4min after they posted. I somehow took that as a "raffle". I go 5 hours later because I was waiting for my girl to get off work so we can enter the raffle. We walk in and they say they're all out of men sizes. I'm standing there looking stupid and he explained it was guaranteed pairs. The worst part, they gave away the final size 12 (MY SIZE) maybe 10min before I walked in. I am beyond salty. Ended up getting 2 pairs of sz.7's that I'll hopefully flip and the profit will equal my size 12...

I am so hurt and upset. Earlier I read my local Villa said bring down a toy and reserve your shoe. I read it on their IG maybe 4min after they posted. I somehow took that as a "raffle". I go 5 hours later because I was waiting for my girl to get off work so we can enter the raffle. We walk in and they say they're all out of men sizes. I'm standing there looking stupid and he explained it was guaranteed pairs. The worst part, they gave away the final size 12 (MY SIZE) maybe 10min before I walked in. I am beyond salty. Ended up getting 2 pairs of sz.7's that I'll hopefully flip and the profit will equal my size 12...

Man, u messed up. That was too easy. I saw the Villa post and was envious bcuz there is no Villa near me to do that.

Man, u messed up. That was too easy. I saw the Villa post and was envious bcuz there is no Villa near me to do that.

Yea bro, I dropped the ball big time. Granted I'm still going to get them no matter what, it's just there's a huge difference between $205 retail and $500 resell.

Wish I was near a nike town to do FCFS. Snkrs it is for the easy L

Last edited:
If I don't get a reserved pair, I'm not going to worry about it and just keep my money.

Yea bro, I dropped the ball big time. Granted I'm still going to get them no matter what, it's just there's a huge difference between $205 retail and $500 resell.

Win some lose some.

I hope it stays a FCFS whose to say people won't create 200 accounts each to try to enter The Draw to cop this shoe? There are more success stories when they do FCFS.

No draw = atc and bots will eat with no problems

Draw = you might actually have a chance lol 

Last edited:
I’d rather have a “Reserved for You”

That automatically guarantees you a pair.

There's a timer trick for SP I seen shared in spacejams thread. Haven't used it myself but try for these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom