Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

well, sp just emailed stating that my pair is on a "back order" from the vendor, and that as soon as the vendor sends it to them, sp will ship it to me. basically means I'm not receiving anything other than a cancellation email and a refund soon

Got my DB 7s in today from shoe palace I ordered a 9.5 and I got a size 9. Haven't gotten Round to try them on but hopefully they fit.

Someone offered me a DS bred 1 9.5 plus $100 for my DB7 sz9.5 DS.  Not really feeling the DB but also have a 2016 bred.

What are you guys' thoughts on that?

Should I hold on to the DB?

Someone offered me a DS bred 1 9.5 plus $100 for my DB7 sz9.5 DS.  Not really feeling the DB but also have a 2016 bred.

Hold onto it. That's just my opinion. Breds will restock but DB's probably not

Hold on to them the db's are a lot harder to get

I see breds for sale all the time on the local groups

I got offered the same trade but +$190

Oh sorry forgot to mention that his are the 2013 bred, not the 2016. Makes a big diff?

Yeah I would still hold on to them. I was thinking about the 2011's for a second.

Definitely hold the DB's, it will be better later on if you wanted to trade them

DB7's finally came in from SP... Great quality. Look like premiums

Last edited:
If y'all were going to pick up DB3's today would you go for the 2010 or 2013? I know there's some subtle differences - and I'm assuming they're both yellowing a bit but wanted to see if there's anything I'm missing.

Back
Top Bottom