Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

So my order at sp has been cancelled because they did not have the shoes. Took them two weeks to determine that. Crappy *** company. This was my first time dealing with this store, I won't say it's my last, but it's my last choice

So my order at sp has been cancelled because they did not have the shoes. Took them two weeks to determine that. Crappy *** company. This was my first time dealing with this store, I won't say it's my last, but it's my last choice
Sorry to hear that. Would be cool if they could reserve something nice for a future release like royals or something.

Sometimes it's the vendors fault and not the store.

In this case I'm sure Nike confirmed x number of pairs and shorted them.

If y'all were going to pick up DB3's today would you go for the 2010 or 2013? I know there's some subtle differences - and I'm assuming they're both yellowing a bit but wanted to see if there's anything I'm missing.

I have both and as others have said, the 2010 pair is better.

What is the yellowing situation like. I've heard that the 2010s hold up better even w the 3 year advantage on the newer release.

My 2010 pair is DS and has just a tiny area on the sole that's beginning to discolor. Overall, they have held up nicely.

Nah bro. He says he has a fsr run of suede 11s for retail $250 the shoes retailed for $400. His pinnacle 6 look fake and he says money orders only. To top it of he has no likes and no one to vouch for him. Stay away. And a good rule to go buy is to only purchase through PayPal for buyer protection. View media item 2283091

I second that, the price alone is a dead giveaway

If y'all were going to pick up DB3's today would you go for the 2010 or 2013? I know there's some subtle differences - and I'm assuming they're both yellowing a bit but wanted to see if there's anything I'm missing.
I'm actually in the market for DB3's right now. Me personally, I don't really care which one I get. Small part of me wants to say 2010's simply because I've always heard the 2010's were "better". I haven't done enough research on my own to determine the actual differences. For me it all boils down to price. If I see a 2010 for $600 and a 2013 for $500, I'm getting that 2013 no questions asked. Honestly, if I see a 2010 and a 2013 for the exact same price I still might get the 2013's. IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, no need to get a 7 year old icy soled shoe when you can get a 4 year old icy soled shoe that looks almost the same with a few subtle differences...

I'm actually in the market for DB3's right now. Me personally, I don't really care which one I get. Small part of me wants to say 2010's simply because I've always heard the 2010's were "better". I haven't done enough research on my own to determine the actual differences. For me it all boils down to price. If I see a 2010 for $600 and a 2013 for $500, I'm getting that 2013 no questions asked. Honestly, if I see a 2010 and a 2013 for the exact same price I still might get the 2013's. IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, no need to get a 7 year old icy soled shoe when you can get a 4 year old icy soled shoe that looks almost the same with a few subtle differences...
I remember hunting for my 3s, the 10s off the bat had an icier sole more so than the 13s, with that being said, the 13s in my eyes I like more because the color overall is more vibrant & details are more defined. 

would love to find my size in the 7s for a decent price, struck out
mean.gif

i had both and got rid of my 13s the 3m on the 2010s compared to the 3m on the 2013s blew it out the water. that was really my main difference when i compared my 2. should be a picture in the db3 thread i posted

i wear my db3s alot sorta like the yellow affect on them with the black laces in. 

The heel tab with the gold studs (simulated guitar strap I assume) is a feature that I don't particularity like because there is a lot going on. For me, a simple black and gold tab would have looked better.
I guess it doesn't matter much because I haven't seen one person wear these.

Back
Top Bottom