Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

^ you in Illinois right?
They would of charged tax and charged it hard since the shop is in Chicago
Would of gotten that Illinois and Chicago tax on top
Probably would of been like $220 with tax

StockX on the come thru. I can’t wait to see these on feet
15C74F16-8690-4E2C-9F75-C547326F7166.jpeg

jordan 7 fans. between this or the doenbecher 7’s, which execution better?

Pattas, hands down... Shoe is fire and the only real flaw on those is the Patta on the midsole which I've gotten used to. Quality shoe and if you put them between 2011 bords, charcoal 7s from the pack, and even Barcelona days, they look like they belong

Dbs are cool but at the same time you know they were designed by a child with a theme so there's elements on there that don't make them everyday shoes but great to add to the collection

That’s crazy
Wasn’t it like $260?
Now it’s $340
Something strange is going on

Happened w/ just about every above average hypes show to come out lately. I go 2 sleep w/ it being one price, and I wake up to that price being drastically different.

Pattas, hands down... Shoe is fire and the only real flaw on those is the Patta on the midsole which I've gotten used to. Quality shoe and if you put them between 2011 bords, charcoal 7s from the pack, and even Barcelona days, they look like they belong

Dbs are cool but at the same time you know they were designed by a child with a theme so there's elements on there that don't make them everyday shoes but great to add to the collection

PATTA on the midsole is really OFF

I don’t get why there’s such a variance of prices from size to size. I’m usually a 10, but was only able to get a 10.5. Still waiting to get em.. offspring shipping is sloooow. I was hoping they’d even out at some point, but 10 stays $20-30 more. And most sizes under done jumped! Wow.. no rhyme or reason to J pricing lately. Perhaps these are creeping up bc of the CW being similar to TS1, which are ridiculous now.

Its looks like youre wearing some weird high top sandals, and you were born flippers instead of toes like some kind of dolphin boy. This is precisely why i cant get down with this colorway lol

Dolphin boy I am dead lol

I agree that they look better with pants or jeans tho

Back
Top Bottom