AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO "ALTERNATE" $190 February 25th 2017

sick.gif

nerd.gif

These are clean. Best Retro+ 8 color way after Chromes IMO.

Wont buy, but these are hard.

I forgot these come out next month. So I do have something to spend one of these FNL rewards on.

I want to see how bad these look with the perforations. With all of these releases, JB needs to come with it, every time to earn these dollars.

Damn.. I thought they were real clean til I saw those pics on one of the blog sites blown up. The straps have little holes all over em, that's tacky.. :smh: Guess I'll have to see how I feel bout em in person.
The last few new retro colorways that looked dope in pictures have turned out to be mediocre once you have them in hand.

I think we're so spoiled with the slew of OG colorways that come out, that our standards are too high.

Anyone remember the great drought of 03-08? Back then we were just happy to get anything that looked decent. We were talking about citrus VIIs and olive Vs like they best thing since sliced bread. But that was back when you would get only a few OGs colors a year. And even then they wouldn't be the ones everyone wanted, and the quality would be dog ****

The last few new retro colorways that looked dope in pictures have turned out to be mediocre once you have them in hand.

I think we're so spoiled with the slew of OG colorways that come out, that our standards are too high.

Anyone remember the great drought of 03-08? Back then we were just happy to get anything that looked decent. We were talking about citrus VIIs and olive Vs like they best thing since sliced bread. But that was back when you would get only a few OGs colors a year. And even then they wouldn't be the ones everyone wanted, and the quality would be dog ****

To me, the ones that looked good in pics have looked good in person as well. But I definitely agree with you about 03 through 08. I thunk we were in a mindset then that we might never get shoes we wanted to retro. Now, the mindset is if I miss it this time around, I can get it next time. Every OG 2 through 13 will have retroed by the end of this year, including all lows. All the 14s are done as well besides the ginger and carolive lows. The fact that a lot is going on sale is detering people as well. Not me, as I rather spend less than more if I have to wait a few months. I know everyone has their own style, but there were some releases in the aforementioned years that were absolute trash. Ceramic 7s, dtrt 3s, celtic 4s, peapod 8s, all garbadge.

I just bought them today.....must have also bought the Chicago 13 and the 12 playoff lows.... I buy what I like not what will resell well down the road.. not look to make money looking to just   display my shoes.. got a  sick deal on all 3... waiting for my Jordan 4 royals to show up Monday on my doorstep.. good luck everyone.. next  up motorsports  

Last edited:
I just bought them today.....must have also bought the Chicago 13 and the 12 playoff lows.... I buy what I like not what will resell well down the road.. not look to make money looking to just   display my shoes.. got a  sick deal on all 3... waiting for my Jordan 4 royals to show up Monday on my doorstep.. good luck everyone.. next  up motorsports  
Eat young fella. Show us a picture

I feel it looks foolish that there is two types of perforations on this shoe. What they should have done was make the straps that grey material that you find on the back of the OG color. Or just plain leather.

Back
Top Bottom