Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

Never thought about copping past day 1. 8s were my first AJs in ‘93 and when they drop in a black based 90s color like the OG black/red and aqua, it’s a no brainer. Footaction was the only store in the mall that I went to that had em.

These are really nice. I’m tempted to cop, but must resist. All ready got myself Concords for Christmas.

I can remember a friend having the og peace raids when we were little kids. Wanted them at the time but didn’t know what they were. I actually thought they were 8s for years. Now they are real. Idk if I should jump on that L&H deal or wait for lower. Spending too much on sneakers these last few weeks.

**** it. Bought them. Too much imaginary nostalgia/ real nostalgia to wait.

Last edited:
I can remember a friend having the og peace raids when we were little kids. Wanted them at the time but didn’t know what they were. I actually thought they were 8s for years. Now they are real. Idk if I should jump on that L&H deal or wait for lower. Spending too much on sneakers these last few weeks.
I feel u on the spending part

Copped.

Really didn't wanna spend anymore $$$ but for 143 it was too tempting.

Nice. That was much refund I got when I returned a pair of shoes to Nike yesterday, tempted to buy but I held off.

Hope I can snag one later on down the road for equal or lower price.

And ppl were really talking about these not dropping In price, or the danger of missing out on these by waiting.

Lol it took like 48 hrs for these to hit 140

Damn, I passed on these for the Pharrell Gratitude joints at a steal price of $190($250 retail). Already copped Concords, not trying to start going crazy over kicks again, but I was itching to cop the 8s with that disco. Hopefully I can cop later for retail or lower.

Oh yeah, not sure if you guys see it but the print on the 8s is very similar to the print on the OG Raids KIDS VERSION(pair I had back in 93). That's the main reason I want a pair.

Back
Top Bottom