Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Hello all. Long time lurker here and decided to join to show pictures of these shoes with black laces. Much better to match the tongue. Pardon my first post :smile:

My first Jordan's growing up were the black cement 4's. Someone stole it from my P.E. locker the first day I wore them to school. Looking forward to own one of those again, hoping they will come out this year.

Last edited:
I normally don't do any customizing that didn't come out of the box (AJ1 laces), but those black laces just look so much better. Like that's how they were supposed to be

I'll make the decision on Monday when I have them in hand. They've been in my city since yesterday :smh:

Last edited:

Hello all. Long time lurker here and decided to join to show pictures of these shoes with black laces. Much better to match the tongue. Pardon my first post :smile:

My first Jordan's growing up were the black cement 4's. Someone stole it from my P.E. locker the first day I wore them to school. Looking forward to own one of those again, hoping they will come out this year.
  Nice.  BC4s will come sooner or later for sure.

Thought about it but it's been an expensive January :x

Undefeated 8s
Storm Blue 1s
Royal Foams
True Blue 3s
Black n Wheat Timbs

UNDFTD 8s? Haha I'm playin.

Man these have really grown on me since I picked them up this morning. Glad everyone seems to be enjoying their pairs. Can't go wrong with black laces since the tongue is black as well.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE, BUT OUT HERE IN HOUSTON,THESE ARE VIRTUALLY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. I HAD TO CALL ALL AROUND THE CITY TO FIND MY SIZE...MOSTLY ALL THE SPOTS WERE EITHER COMPLETELY SOLD OUT,OR ONLY HAD 1-2 PAIRS LEFT. I THINK THESE DID WELL DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE WEREN'T MANY PAIRS TO GO AROUND. EITHER WAY, THIS WAS A SOLID COLORWAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Folks missed on 12s and settled...simple as that...I was in the malls early yesterday...everyone was hunting for pink boxes and walked out with black ones...

Back
Top Bottom