Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Unnecessary thread derailment deleted.

We don't need back and fourth arguing about things not related to this shoe in this thread.

Thank you.

Just noticed resell on the fear 5's wth? Why? Were they limited or something? Joints were never too tough to me.
They are nice, found my size for $675 that's the cheapest I could find...definitely pass

Last edited:
But we can argue as long as it's related to these 8s, right? :tongue:

For real tho... These gotta be the best colorway for the 8s ever. Easily my personal favorite. If the orange were more red, they could almost pass as an OG colorway along the lines of the olive 9s.

I was a little skeptical about the mesh side panels, but in hand, they look great. I was expecting neoprene along the lines of the Zoom Flight 98s, but its more of a nylon material in person. Really adds to the military feel these have going on. With the high cut, straps and colorway/use of materials, these have a real utilitarian vibe all around. Call em the Army Surplus 8s :lol:

This was a pretty dope release.
Those who were available were able to cop at ease it seems.

The quality build looks pretty solid so far.
I have yet to see any negative comments such as glue stains, warped soles etc..

How's the quality of materials on these for those who have them in hand?

Last edited:

I feel they are pretty great in quaility. The back side of the straps is leather, thought it was a night touch. As for craftsmanship. I feel like it was your standard release, not perfect (never is) but not the worst. I was able to pick the best of 3 pairs at my local footaction

But we can argue as long as it's related to these 8s, right?
tongue.gif

For real tho... These gotta be the best colorway for the 8s ever. Easily my personal favorite. If the orange were more red, they could almost pass as an OG colorway along the lines of the olive 9s.

I was a little skeptical about the mesh side panels, but in hand, they look great. I was expecting neoprene along the lines of the Zoom Flight 98s, but its more of a nylon material in person. Really adds to the military feel these have going on. With the high cut, straps and colorway/use of materials, these have a real utilitarian vibe all around. Call em the Army Surplus 8s
laugh.gif
Playoffs and trophys are better IMO, but these are right below in that second tier. Ill have to get a updated photo once these "alternate 93" come out next month

The quality is different, I don't know what to make of it, because I haven't seen a Jordan built like it before. I can't say it's bad.

I like releases like this. No hype. No resellers buying everything up.

If you liked the sneaker, you were able to get them if you put in minimal effort.

I went to the store before the gym ten minutes before they opened and got my pair. I knew if I missed out I could just use SNKRS at 10.

I didn't grab these this weekend. It they are def on my radar for purchase one day.

^Theyre definitely fresher in person.

Youre going to like what you see. [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom