Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Really bummed I didn't have the funds for this when they dropped. Went to the mall today searching for a size 12 and no dice. Probably the only 8 that doesn't sit. Hopefully we get a restock.

Really bummed I didn't have the funds for this when they dropped. Went to the mall today searching for a size 12 and no dice. Probably the only 8 that doesn't sit. Hopefully we get a restock.

I wouldn't be surprised if they held some stock back to restock later. Never know how folks are going to receive a new CW, especially an 8. I haven't grabbed em yet either, but wouldn't mind picking em up down the road.

I wouldn't be surprised if they held some stock back to restock later. Never know how folks are going to receive a new CW, especially an 8. I haven't grabbed em yet either, but wouldn't mind picking em up down the road.
I have a pair and I would double up if I could. I am not actively hunting, but if pair pop up I will probably have to grab one more. Now the wife is kinda going "hmm that would look good with such and such" for herself. 

This is gonna be the color for 2017: OD green

I have a pair and I would double up if I could. I am not actively hunting, but if pair pop up I will probably have to grab one more. Now the wife is kinda going "hmm that would look good with such and such" for herself. 

Tell her she shouldn't have slept then 
laugh.gif

Tell her she shouldn't have slept then 
laugh.gif
It's all good she wears 6.5, I can find one. I went to cop the 4's today and ALL OF THE SUDDEN she had to try on a pair and you know my baby gets what she wants not to mention I bought 4 pairs this week.

Same here. Im looking at my pair now and am scared to wear them lol

Employees said, "you're wasting your money, boost is life" then continued to buy their whole stock [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nothing but fickle people in sneakers now a days so I intend on capitalizing on their ever changing "loyalty" when it's "cool" to wear Jordan again.

slept on this release and the more i see them, the more i need them lol. Hoping for a restock somewhere down the line

8s have always been TTS and even on the border of 0.5 size up for me. Personally I would never size down on 8s (narrow foot)

8s have always been TTS and even on the border of 0.5 size up for me. Personally I would never size down on 8s (narrow foot)

I wouldn't recommend sizing down either but I did try my pair on and the fit wasn't too bad to me. I have a narrow foot too.

Laced mine up with black laces the other night and didn't want to take em off :lol: Joints are WAAAY more comfortable than 03s and 08s.

Wish I tried online to double up. Only got one callback from 10 raffles and figured that was enough, but I see myself wearing these non stop.

Last edited:
I have to find my black laces. I know I have some around here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom