Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

I caved. I copped off StockX for $173.95 shipped after the $25 disco. I was eyeing my size 10 and when I saw a listing for $185 I couldn't pass on that.

Does anyone know where to find an 11.5 or 12?
I had an order with Nike, but they cancelled on me due to lack of stock. Thanks in advance

OK. I wasn't sure about the green because it appears almost grey in many photos but hearing numerous people say it looks better in person convinced me to order a size 9. Well that and the Take Flight 5 being ****ing $400 made it a no-brainer. I needed a green shoe bad so looking forward to my first AJ8 very much.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
OK. I wasn't sure about the green because it appears almost grey in many photos but hearing numerous people say it looks better in person convinced me to order a size 9. Well that and the Take Flight 5 being ****ing $400 made it a no-brainer. I needed a green shoe bad so looking forward to my first AJ8 very much. :tongue:  

Not grey looking at all. They are a nice dark green. These shoes they did right. One of the very best 8's and retro+ colors. :smokin

Not grey looking at all. They are a nice dark green. These shoes they did right. One of the very best 8's and retro+ colors.
smokin.gif
Awesome. I wasn't surprised to find not one 8 at my local mall. Not even one shoe for display! I just a had a feeling it was gonna be like that here so I needed reviews.
eyes.gif

Already shipped. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair at my local shoe city today on my way home from work. This is a color that I definitely enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom