Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Man, I hope these sit so I can check them out later in the evening after work.

If I like, I may cop if size is still available.

25 pairs!!! Only hoh getting em Here...Was already In when I first seen them. Now they made em Hard to Get,Must hvs now...smh ppl who don't even like 8s,Will be there trying to Copp...sz 11.5 Here I come!!!

called up shoe palace and they told me they were doing raffles but nobody entered for them and said I could just come sat morning and grab them fcfs. i could have locked down my size but decided i'll live on the edge and try my luck on Saturday. doesn't seem like a lot of folks are checking for them down here. gonna regret my decision if I strike out though lol

Last edited:
Gonna be on snkrs right when they drop
Got a $60 gift card
Not taking any chances
Should be easy cop I hope

Copped on eBay for 230, will be here Saturday afternoon..I work overnights so I can wake up Saturday and have them at My door

Whoa.. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but a lot of folks were saying they wanted to see more orange on the shoe. I happened to watch the video below to see what they were looking like. And on the on foot (starts about 4:52) it looks like they have a shimmer/iridescent orange color on the black back tab and midsole.. looks pretty crazy!

Whoa.. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but a lot of folks were saying they wanted to see more orange on the shoe. I happened to watch the video below to see what they were looking like. And on the on foot (starts about 4:52) it looks like they have a shimmer/iridescent orange color on the black back tab and midsole.. looks pretty crazy!

That's dope

Are you sure? It just looks like reflections from the surroundings to me.

I entered the raffle couple days ago. So this morning I went on there website and just clicked on the top scrolling banner advertising the shoes. There website then forwarded me to the product page where I placed my order. I could see some other sizes sold out.

I entered the raffle couple days ago. So this morning I went on there website and just clicked on the top scrolling banner advertising the shoes. There website then forwarded me to the product page where I placed my order. I could see some other sizes sold out.
they must have took them down, not there anymore

Hes right they were up there, saw his post a couple minutes after and had a sz 10 in my cart but was too shook to place the order :lol:

Hopefully they honor yours @jevdaj****23

Yea I don't trust DTLR at all after the Space Jam raffle

Last edited:
Man, these are just as clean on foot as they are just laying in the middle of the street.

GR has nothing to do with numbers. It's how many accounts are offered the shoe.

QS has nothing to do with if you can use coupons; hell QS doesn't even exist anymore in its original form.

Nike bout to bring back hyperstrikes and tier 0. Prepare for 2004-2006 level salt.

Back
Top Bottom