Air Jordan 9 “Baseball Pack”. Releasing July 15th

Y'all all hate these??

Good. I like them. Well-executed. I passed on the Baron 9 before in favor of the Baron 1. I never regretted my decision as I never really liked the 9, but I bang with these.

Y'all all hate these??

Good. I like them. Well-executed. I passed on the Baron 9 before in favor of the Baron 1. I never regretted my decision as I never really liked the 9, but I bang with these.

If you pay $190 for these, you are foolish... These will go on discount so fast it will make your head spin.

Its not in contention, it's the unanimous worst of all the barons, hands down. The colorway it self could have been good. But that stupid stitching....

Oh I agree, these would look great if it were a normal 9 without the stupid stitching. Even better if the added the striped inner lining of the OG Baron 1s. Not sure why JB often comes so close to perfection and then decides to ruin everything.. No wonder they are firing 1,400 employees-hopefully whomever designed and signed off on these are part of that group.

I don't want to say they are trash. It's a gimmick shoe for sure. I just don't understand why they don't just make the black cleat version mj wore in a basketball shoe form. I'd buy for sure. With a 45 on the back of course..

technically da first baron-esque kicks were da 2005 all black X's with da white jordan logo on da back that looked like da cleats Jordan was rocking.
aj10black3-570x381.jpg

Last edited:
For the life of me, I don't understand why these shoes keep coming out with white soles!?!? Sure they're sneakers, but if you go premium – go all the way. IMO, both of these would be better with a tonal look throughout.

technically da first baron-esque kicks were da 2005 all black X's with da white jordan logo on da back that looked like da cleats Jordan was rocking.
aj10black3-570x381.jpg

These where my Everyday shoe back when. I miss them so much but can't see myself ever paying resell for them. As for the 9s to release, the color blocking is on point, but I'm one who prefers simplistic design over bells and whistles. Leather is looking decent as well.

Overall, I would wear these before the last version. Remastered Olives is what I'm waiting on though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom