Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
The price in that link was the best I knew I'd find at this point (which isn't bad for the amount of time that has passed since they released). Espically since I missed the outlet release (I was hoping for another outlet drop). It's crazy how scarce these were in Houston...I picked Dolphin Penny V's over these initially. Don't know what I was thinking.

Yea I copped these from the outlet a couple a months ago posted about them and everyone ate them up quick... they where B grades but my shoe was flawless they do fit tight tho most def would go a size up....

2smoove that was quick. I ordered a pair of shoes from them today, hopefully it is as fast as your pair was.

Wasn't prepared for UPS brokerage fee. I owe $23 to get. So will cost me a total of $239

Last edited:
Wasn't prepared for brokerage fee. I owe $23 to get. So will cost me a total of $238

not the end of the world but still kinda stucks. made me back off to be honest since ive been hearing some evil customs fees recently. some dude got charged $107 for his gamma XIs from Europe.

Wasn't prepared for brokerage fee. I owe $23 to get. So will cost me a total of $238

not the end of the world but still kinda stucks. made me back off to be honest since ive been hearing some evil customs fees recently. some dude got charged $107 for his gamma XIs from Europe.

$107 for just one pair? i would be sick to my stomach. I still haven't got toro 4s shipped yet from DF, so I'm wondering if the fee for those will cost me the same.

$107 for just one pair? i would be sick to my stomach. I still haven't got toro 4s shipped yet from DF, so I'm wondering if the fee for those will cost me the same.

I think so. dude never really clarified.

Not only did i have to pay fees, but DF didn't include original box either. They made a copy of a box label and gave me an orange nike box. Sneakers look on point from what I see. Will still have to compare when I get a chance though

Last edited:
Not only did i have to pay fees, but DF didn't include original box either. They made a copy of a box label and gave me an orange nike box. Sneakers look on point from what I see. Will still have to compare when I get a chance though

B-Grades?

I think the $107 was for two pairs.
Think he clarified it today. Is Canadian.

B-Grades?

Probably not. Just damaged box probably replaced it with a generic one. Sucks regardless. Should hit up for a small discount.

You say that like there's a huge gap in the currencies
laugh.gif
. Must've been more than 1 pair.
$107 for 1 pair is not out of the question. I bought 2x Lebron Mints from uk site and got charged $100 on each pair. I am located in Canada as well. 

I believe duties/customs is different between UK/US than UK/CAN as well as how strictly it is enforced. 

Goddam Canadian Government just really want to stick it to their own for supporting another nation's economy, even though we allies. We pay 13% sales tax btw. 

Back
Top Bottom