Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I just checked out for 220 shipped. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago 100% legit and fast shipping. Got lucky and no customs charge either.

like dude above said must be 20% off at checkout or something...got to final paypal screen and total was 217 US. Was showing as more than that though up until paypal payment screen.

yeah the 13s sold out and so did the size 12 now. Still looks like they have over 20 pairs of size 11 left

Looked at the website, are you guys sure they aren't selling grey market pairs? If someone orders a pair from them , post pics please..

Looked at the website, are you guys sure they aren't selling grey market pairs? If someone orders a pair from them , post pics please..
theyre a legit site. people from the flyknit threads have purchased from here before. even if the pairs are not authentic, you can always file a chargeback on paypal

They just put more size 12s up.

I will for sure know if they are legit and not grey market pairs once I get. I also got some toro 4s from there I'll be comparing with my release date pairs.

They just put more size 12s up.

I will for sure know if they are legit and not grey market pairs once I get. I also got some toro 4s from there I'll be comparing with my release date pairs.

Dope factory is italian based and 100% legit.

I copped these for $200 flat locally over a year ago. They were crazy limited in my area. This was a very underrated shoe I'm glad to see so much life in this thread

Man these hurt my feet like no other. Any others have this problem? Definitely these run about .5 small. To bad a 14.5 is a unicorn and a 15 would be too big.

Back
Top Bottom