Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I cant believe these are seriously gonna be limited. A shoe that went on clearance years ago and now everybody's drooling for them and JB makes them limited. Sneaker game is hella corrupted. Maybe I'll just save my money for other OG pairs instead of dealing with JB's nonsense.

A lot of people who just follow JB release dates and don't really keep up on info really believe that these are a GR. I think the news that these will be limited didn't really spread yet and if it has it really hasn't hit home with a lot of people.

Holup....HoH ONLY??!!!???
nerd.gif
HOH within a footlocker, mom and pops, and footaction.

Man i never come in the jordan threads anymore.

My mom bought me olive 9s when i was a kid and i hated them. She got them on a deep discount. I thought they were so ugly but they were comfortable so i wore them but hated them.

Needless to say i want them now :lol: but hearing they are limited is a joke. But i honestly don't think they would sell at all as a GR. They are kind of an ugly shoe if i didn't have so many memories with them i wouldn't want them. Oh well guess i will be missing this release. I am assuming they will be low quality like normal JB releases these days and the price is too high.....as expected. But i was willing to crack for these....oh well...back to hibernation

The Olives have never sold well, Jordan himself dosent even like them, so why would they make them GR.... Its not rocket science, why would they drop them as a GR and risk them sitting again, when you can slap the limited tag on them and have every single pair sold in a few hours.... I think Olives would have even sat with the limited tag if the Thunders were never pushed back.... Maybe thats why they changed the date on the Thunders, so they can get the max $$$ on the Olives...

NOPE THERES:
NORTHLINE
GALLERIA
BAYBROOK
Yes there is 3 HOH in Houston, but dont sleep.. I was one of the people who dropped that they would be limited, and from what I understand they will have something like Galaxy Foam numbers.. just an FYI...

DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.
DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.
DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.
WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.

this is some real sh*t

(minus the quality part) we have to draw the line somewhere..

DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.
DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.
DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.
WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.
If thats the case, ill give you my DS OG pair for $900, shipped! LMMAO!

an Eastbay rep said they will have them also.... but one of them told me Yeezys were GR a long time ago...

Last edited:
an Eastbay rep said they will have them also.... but one of them told me Yeezys were GR a long time ago...

I can verify that the Olives are in our system and expected to release on 11/17. I apologize for any incorrect information we may have inadvertently provided in the past regarding the Yeezys.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I can verify that the Olives are in our system and expected to release on 11/17. I apologize for any incorrect information we may have inadvertently provided in the past regarding the Yeezys.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks for the info, no need to apologize.. It's all good, it was just funny at the time...

EastbayRep - Ryan

coming through with the info....might have a shot at these after all.

Thanks eastbayrep

Back
Top Bottom