Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
got to cop a lot of ppl dont like i see but eryone has diff style i like the color way real og and diff now the midsole smh wonder how long that will last.......... 8/10FIRM

from the pics I have seen on the 2012's are  brown.

The original release had a darker shade of green.

If I go to the mall wen I wake up and they're still on the shelf I'll cop

If that was the case they wouldn't have sat the other times they released. The camo craze is making people cop.

Og colorway is making people cop.
Yep, the camo hue/craze definately attributes to the acceptance of these overall. Fire red and military blue 4's didn't fly off shelves and they were as og as one can get. Limited or. It, these were always on my radar.

man...... hoh smh i still havent been to the one in atlanta.. y cant these be a general release... ill try online

Last edited:
DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.
DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.
DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.
WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.
this is some real sh*t

(minus the quality part) we have to draw the line somewhere..
laugh.gif

+1
The Olives have never sold well, Jordan himself dosent even like them, so why would they make them GR.... Its not rocket science, why would they drop them as a GR and risk them sitting again, when you can slap the limited tag on them and have every single pair sold in a few hours.... I think Olives would have even sat with the limited tag if the Thunders were never pushed back.... Maybe thats why they changed the date on the Thunders, so they can get the max $$$ on the Olives...
Wouldn't be shocked.

so if these are being released on nov. 17 then when will are the thunders dropping?

:lol:

+1
Wouldn't be shocked.

Though hypebeasts will get these on release date I guess ^^
I purchased mine 2002 retro when they were on sale for 60 €.
They are OK but definetly not hot.
I remember they were sitting even worse back in 1994 OG release.

The original release had a darker shade of green.

that leather man :smokin

Last edited:
Hard enough getting a GR these days with all the "Sneakerheads" and they just had to throw a  "Limited" tag on these...SMH

this makes no sense. I just walked into footaction & the manager said they'll get em. Same with Champs.
No, Champs is not getting them.... Managers and employees say they will be getting shoes all the time, Im sure he thinks its a GR (like we all did), so thats why he is saying they should get them..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom