Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Anyone know if these will release at ****'s Sporting Goods? Instore and online?

thanks

My body and feet are ready

Ehhh... Will never purchase from him but I like his reviews

Last edited:
Oh god look at these... All of you saying the leather on the photo blues was shiny and terrible better not be getting these!  My god that baby food color "olive"

The olive shade is a alot brighter than the OG colorway but I will cop because it will be a long time before these are released again.

since the thunders not dropping these was my 2nd option

Ehhh... Will never purchase from him but I like his reviews
always appreciate a decent review this 1 was terrible. man i wish there were standards to post a video or something but now im just worried on getting my pair.

So according to my FNL, they don't know if they are getting these next Saturday.

:smh:

They already have their B/Red 4 shipment in though.

>D

Might have to try online I guess?

:rolleyes

This cop just got easier for all you guys, Galaxy Rookies drop November 17th as well

These now will be a little bit easier to get with the galaxy zoom rookies droping the 17th

Will these be released in kids sizes?
eastbay, footlocker, and nike.com all said that they will be men's only... however footlocker said that about the Jade X's (lebron) too and what do you know, Jade X's GS were up on the site this morning... never 100% lol. 

always appreciate a decent review this 1 was terrible. man i wish there were standards to post a video or something but now im just worried on getting my pair.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion... I was one of the few that liked these bck in '02 but I'm not feeling these

Back
Top Bottom