Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
*your
Shouldn't have dropped out of high school playboy.
And you fail miserably at trying to be funny.
Unlike you i went to college, I'm a P.E. teacher. What do you for a living? besides posting on NT 24/7. or are you wasting my tax dollars hooked up to a machine? GET A Life, well at least whats left of it, what phase of the treatment you going through ? must suck being you. Bed ridden depressed, i know youre craving my attention, i dont mind giving it to you mr. magic

I don't like these enough to add to the list. The frugal struggle.

The Black/Red IV's are up next!

Unlike you i went to college, I'm a P.E. teacher. What do you for a living? besides posting on NT 24/7. or are you wasting my tax dollars hooked up to a machine? GET A Life, well at least whats left of it, what phase of the treatment you going through ? must suck being you. Bed ridden depressed, i know youre craving my attention, i dont mind giving it to you mr. magic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lmmao, not a P.E. teacher!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude said it like he was the CEO of some ****, Lmmao!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*your

Shouldn't have dropped out of high school playboy.

And you fail miserably at trying to be funny.

So are you a Bishop/Priest or a GYM TEACHER?? :rofl: :rofl:

Secured my pair already thankfully...looks like limited spots in Cleveland are gettin these from what i'm hearing

All I can do is speak from the footlocker and champs by me and they say they aint getting em....cuz they exclusive or some ****....glad I got homies in other regions thats gonna look out

I have grown to like the 9's a lot and appriecate them more and more, each time I wear mine. In regards to this colorway, I have to say this will be one of the biggest (if not the biggest sleeper) release of the year, and that is even if they were not limited.

Back
Top Bottom