Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
CHEAP LEATHER? :lol:
YOU MEAN EVERY JORDAN RELEASE SINCE ABOUT 2005?
More like 2001. And there are a few exceptions like all of the Bins, quai V, Banned, etc.... but yea JB has definitely turned "quality inspired by the greatest ever" into a joke. And they saw the market get hot so they had to start dropping a retro every dam wknd smh. Greedy *** sons of ******* lol. Just killing their own name softly though....

Last edited:
Well let's be real, this is the exact same leather that is on the CDP's and every other leather IX that has dropped over the last 4 years. The fact that this isn't some rich, grainier leather shouldn't come as a surprise. This is how 9's are made now.
The OG 9s have that flat leather too. Granted its a better quality flat leather on the OG, they never used the full grain on 9s. I thought the "leather" on the photo 9 was actually pretty good. Acceptable at least. The quality of those olive pictures back there just suck. Looks like he used a flash inside a lit room about an inch away from the toebox lmao

Olives definitely better than CDP. And those carolina IX that dropped a couple years ago...those were TERRRRIBLE

Last edited:
Well let's be real, this is the exact same leather that is on the CDP's and every other leather IX that has dropped over the last 4 years. The fact that this isn't some rich, grainier leather shouldn't come as a surprise. This is how 9's are made now.

Yea i don't understand, this has been going on for years and all these people are complaining like this is just happening. There are nothing wrong with these. These are a perfect portrayer to the older pairs in today's standards. Let's be real, people will never be satisfied man :smh: .

Seriously?
Based off of the demand of an already limited shoe and the fact that the Thunder 4's were moved back now all those dudes and resellers we be out trying to cop these, and Thanksgiving coming up.. There may very well be more Olives out there, but there is also alot more people trying to get Olives than were trying to get any of the ego packs.. As a matter of fact in my city, we had a longer line for the Killroys than any of the other ego packs... Some of the ego packs were even on sale for $96.00 the day they dropped on swoosh so they could make sure they moved units, these wont do that....

Last edited:
Sad that my local spot won't be getting these so looks like I'm passing, it's tough cause I love 9s they're so durable good luck to you guys copping

Montana's and BIN IX got way better leather than these.

Based off of the demand of an already limited shoe and the fact that the Thunder 4's were moved back now all those dudes and resellers we be out trying to cop these, and Thanksgiving coming up.. There may very well be more Olives out there, but there is also alot more people trying to get Olives than were trying to get any of the ego packs.. As a matter of fact in my city, we had a longer line for the Killroys than any of the other ego packs... Some of the ego packs were even on sale for $96.00 the day they dropped on swoosh so they could make sure they moved units, these wont do that....

eastbay already shot down that more limited than the ego pack stuff ... they have way more than any of the alter ego ninas .... i get it you were kinda right about the avaibility but your not ALWAYS right like right now when you are WRONG

alot of rd shoes make its way to swoosh...not to move extra units...just cuz they were oked to go up :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The OG 9s have that flat leather too. Granted its a better quality flat leather on the OG, they never used the full grain on 9s. I thought the "leather" on the photo 9 was actually pretty good. Acceptable at least. The quality of those olive pictures back there just suck. Looks like he used a flash inside a lit room about an inch away from the toebox lmao
Olives definitely better than CDP. And those carolina IX that dropped a couple years ago...those were TERRRRIBLE
yea i did that to show how terrible toe box leather was. by far am i a photographer.

Ya still complaining about the leather as if these 9's cost $500. :smh: These aren't Gucci or LVs . It's RARE that we get good quality Jordan retros now a days. I don't understand why ya still stuck on the same repetitive statement. We get the point already, if you don't like the quality on these PLEASE do us all a favor and DON'T COP them! It will make it easier for those who appreciate the garbage quality JB gives us to cop :D ..

On another note, stopped by Footaction on lunch and dude said if I wanted them I might as well camp out in front of the store right now because they only 1 of each size :smh: ... Online or bust for me, maybe I'll go as far as $200 on a resell but not gonna thirst if I miss them.

Last edited:
Ya still complaining about the leather as if these 9's cost $500. :smh: These aren't Gucci or LVs . It's RARE that we get good quality Jordan retros now a days. I don't understand why ya still stuck on the same repetitive statement. We get the point already, if you don't like the quality on these PLEASE do us all a favor and DON'T COP them! It will make it easier for those who appreciate the garbage quality JB gives us to cop :D ..

On another note, stopped by Footaction on lunch and dude said if I wanted them I might as well camp out in front of the store right now because they only 1 of each size :smh: ... Online or bust for me, maybe I'll go as far as $200 on a resell but not gonna thirst if I miss them.

retail or bust... if i miss out ill wait until the greedy beast's need to unload them for "newer heat" ...cant see myself doin anywhere near $200 honestly

Wait, these are going on swoosh 
happy.gif
?

i took some pics of the first 2002 retro and this years 2012's

there both made cheaply for their time but the 2012's are made a lot cheaper

2q8zhvp.jpg

both 2002 and 2012

29nxxlf.jpg

2012 deadstock

14xkuia.jpg

2002 used

what do you think is better its pretty obvious

Last edited:

retail or bust... if i miss out ill wait until the greedy beast's need to unload them for "newer heat" ...cant see myself doin anywhere near $200 honestly

I hear you fam, $200 is my reseller limit for any new released J that I really want. Anything over that then it's a pass for me

eastbay already shot down that more limited than the ego pack stuff ... they have way more than any of the alter ego ninas .... i get it you were kinda right about the avaibility but your not ALWAYS right like right now when you are WRONG
alot of rd shoes make its way to swoosh...not to move extra units...just cuz they were oked to go up
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I said they were going for $96.00 on swoosh, not that they were on there to move extra units.... I think you read it WRONG...

Also Just because Eastbay has more pairs does not mean they are more or less limited than other shoes, Eastbay is not the only store that sells kicks... Most of the store that got the Olives only have about one pair in each size... Now where I am at they had more than a 1 pair fsr of all the ego packs that came out.... And also more stores got them than the 2 or 3 that are getting the Olives...

Last edited:
i took some pics of the first 2002 retro and this years 2012's

there both made cheaply for their time but the 2012's are made a lot cheaper

2q8zhvp.jpg

both 2002 and 2012

29nxxlf.jpg

2012 deadstock

14xkuia.jpg

2002 used

what do you think is better its pretty obvious

Yea the black leather on your couch takes the victory over the 02s & 12s by a LAND-SLIDE (Calicoe voice) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom