Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Supposedly from what I heard they just restocked the Olives, Black/Red 4's, Thunder 4's, and Kilroys.

I found all of them except the Olives. Not sure if those were restocked but

Black/Red 4's, Thunder 4's are still saying "Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first. But do not give up just yet. If they do not check out within the next few minutes, it may become available for you. Please try again shortly." So that means they were available.

Kilroys sz 8, 8.5, and 14 left when I last checked.

"THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE " when I clicked that link.
Search "retro 9"... click on the photo blue pair, olive 9's will be available to select and place in cart

edit - something funny is happening. i can see the olives, and can choose a size 9, but when it is added, I see the photo blue pair in my shopping cart

Last edited:

"THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE " when I clicked that link.

Search "retro 9"... click on the photo blue pair, olive 9's will be available to select and place in cart

edit - something funny is happening. i can see the olives, and can choose a size 9, but when it is added, I see the photo blue pair in my shopping cart

Same here i got a size 11 in my cart and photo blues show :lol:

had a size 11 then it came out as the photo blue 9s
roll.gif

It looks like nobody got their olives last nite :lol: .. it was probably a glitch in the system. I would've checked out but I didnt want to really end up with the photo blues :smh:

Back
Top Bottom