Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
do yall think a pair of bred 13s is a fair trade for these olive 9s?
The guy getting the olive 9s is coming out slightly ahead, but if you really want the bred 13s do it... Its not like the difference is astronomical, its only a small margin, but if your a equal value type of guy don't do it.

What was your total for 2 pair?
$434 shipped plus $38 customs fee

The status of my order from kickz...
[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia, PA, United States[/td][td]01/18/2013[/td][td]11:24 P.M.[/td][td]A valid tax identification number or deferment number is required for clearance.[/td][/tr][/table]
Anyone know what this means?

Last edited:
smh should have never slept on these now i have to cough up about 220 for my boy to get me a pair from the uk where they are just sitting, cant find sz 11.5 or 12 for a decent price not even on ebay

^^ I paid $220 on eBay size 8... missed the SNS restock :smh:

I remembered when they came out last time... along with the "Flints" colorway of the 9's... my mom bought me just the grey pair and I ended up missing out on these so I HAD to get em :smokin

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Footlocket SKU for these?
the number dude gave you was the nike style #, the footlocker sku is a totally different number. if your trying to do a stock locate on them at footlocker you will need to find someone who purchased a pair at footlocker and the sku will be on the receipt, footlocker will not be able to stock locate with the nike style # that dude posted. i would try calling footlocker.com customer service and they might be able to get you the correct sku # your looking for if you explain to them that you are tyring to stock locate and the nike style # is not working, hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom