Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Still on the hunt for DS 02 French Blue 9's , that would complete my collection.

ColdCity, you gonna find a pair down the road, you know these resellers will come down on their prices next month when Nike hits us with the all star game releases. *wishful thinking* :lol:

Just received SNS newsletter and these will be releasing on there site. The newsletter said wait for further information in next weeks newsletter. Not sure on price. But it may be a little cheaper than resale prices.

With all the 9s restocking including the CGs, I'm just wondering if these will get some love as well. Not really interested but I know a lot of people missed out on these.

Oh wow, these were that limited? I never knew! I remember feeling extra good that day in life & deciding to pick up a pair just because they'd be nice to have...I had no idea. These look better to me in color than other olive 9s since they're more brown but I didn't think these would have THIS demand...this is crazy. I feel like I'm in an alternate universe right now thinking about high demand...and the OLIVE 9s! Funny lol.

Prices aren't dropping, they released nearly two months ago and an overseas site isn't enough to affect the resell price. You might be able to get lucky, but after two months there are even less in the marketplace.

Prices aren't dropping, they released nearly two months ago and an overseas site isn't enough to affect the resell price. You might be able to get lucky, but after two months there are even less in the marketplace.

I've seen a few smaller sizes like 8.5 go for $220 around Xmas time. Maybe the seller was trying to make some money for the bred 11's :lol:

If your patient, you'll catch them for the right price.

I'm pretty sure most know already but kickz.co.uk has a FSR of these up available here  http://www.kickz.com/en/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-9-retro-black_olive    I ordered a pair and it came out to $227 total shipped after currencey conversion. Not bad comparing to what these are going for on eBay and carigslist. 
The kickz.co.uk site doesnt deliver to the US if im not mistaken.

The kickz.com site you ordered from list them at 159.95 euro + 50 euros for shipping (assuming you live in U.S.)

That 209.95 euros = $276.82 USD 
mean.gif

The kickz.co.uk site doesnt deliver to the US if im not mistaken.

The kickz.com site you ordered from list them at 159.95 euro + 50 euros for shipping (assuming you live in U.S.)

That 209.95 euros = $276.82 USD :smh:
They do deliver to our beloved country my friend. How do you think I got them. There is a trick though. First of all you CANNOT use mobile. Second, on your computer you must enter kickz.co.uk in the address bar. When u arrive at the site just search for the shoes then add them to your cart. While ur on the cart screen, there is a lil sneaker icon at the top of the page. Click on it and choose International USA. The page will then refresh back to the main page. Go directly back to your cart and the price would have changed to 123.97 euro. Now you checkout.

Last edited:
Hot damn! Thanks for the info. I have been searching and saw nothing less than $300 for my size. I can do 227. Only about $50 more than retail + tax. I ordered a size 14

thats a nice trick Lucky. I stand corrected, Add one more spot to the backup overseas list

I bought my pair from soleheaven for that price so i'd cop for that. Wish they still had fontanas and baileys

Back
Top Bottom