Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Just got confirmation the Olive 9's and Bred 11's will drop in random places on all star weekend, online and in stores... I dont have info on the exact sites or stores, but be on the look out...

Just got confirmation the Olive 9's and Bred 11's will drop in random places on all star weekend, online and in stores... I dont have info on the exact sites or stores, but be on the look out...

had a feeling this was coming.. Nike/JB trying to take out the resellers

YESSS DEFINITELY NEED THOSE OLIVES!!!

had a feeling this was coming.. Nike/JB trying to take out the resellers

doubt it works or its the actual plan....

hopefully these restock the olives in good numbers so i can get a 2nd pair

Where did you get them for 220?? I'm gonna try and cop a pair at sneaker con Miami

SNS restock

$220? You must of paid extra for shipping because my total was $186 shipped via SNS and I'm on the westcoast...

i didnt buy them straight off SNS .. i missed the restock & a fellow member bought my sz for me(before asking my i add).... & he only wanted $195 shipped but i paid him $220 as a gift because he looked out for me & he didnt have to

Last edited:
I need these in a 14! Has anyone's orders came in from kickz.com yet? Im waiting to hear stories of people's experiences before I pull the trigger.

MAAAAN, HOLD UP! SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR COMIN' THRU IN THE CLUTCH LIKE JORDAN IN THE 4TH QUARTER! I REMEMBER U MENTIONING THAT THEY'D PROBABLY RELEASE AGAIN AROUND ALL-STAR WEEKEND IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST ON JB'S NEW MARKETING STRATEGY. SEE, THIS IS THE NT THAT I REMEMBER... REAL SNEAKERHEADS LOOKIN' OUT FOR FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS....SALUTE! BEST BELIEVE I'M ON THESE OLIVES THIS TIME AROUND. I HAVE THE '02's, BUT IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH PAIR :smokin . HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
I need these in a 14! Has anyone's orders came in from kickz.com yet? Im waiting to hear stories of people's experiences before I pull the trigger.

so is my cuz :lol: that sz 14 is elusive... & he doesnt "trust" kickz :smh: otherwise id have another sz 12 coming :lol:

will def be trying on the supposed re-release during the allstar weekend

so is my cuz :lol: that sz 14 is elusive... & he doesnt "trust" kickz :smh: otherwise id have another sz 12 coming :lol:

will def be trying on the supposed re-release during the allstar weekend

Lol yea I'm suspect on kickz to. Especially with the customs stuff. It still boggles my mind that they are just sitting there.

I know it was posted over in the XI thread that 4 pairs came out to $800 and change, plus $38 in fees from UPS. I haven't heard about anyone being gouged by them or even getting custom fees on a single pair.

MAAAAN, HOLD UP! SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR COMIN' THRU IN THE CLUTCH LIKE JORDAN IN THE 4TH QUARTER! I REMEMBER U MENTIONING THAT THEY'D PROBABLY RELEASE AGAIN AROUND ALL-STAR WEEKEND IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST ON JB'S NEW MARKETING STRATEGY. SEE, THIS IS THE NT THAT I REMEMBER... REAL SNEAKERHEADS LOOKIN' OUT FOR FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS....SALUTE! BEST BELIEVE I'M ON THESE OLIVES THIS TIME AROUND. I HAVE THE '02's, BUT IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH PAIR :smokin . HOLLA...

CED B.

Thanks homie, I been lurking on NT for years, just got tired of reading bs so I figure, i start posting all info i got, use my source while i got it.

Last edited:
I ordered my olives from kickz.com. Paid $225 shipped. Delivered in 3 buisness days, quality is superb.

doubt it works or its the actual plan....

hopefully these restock the olives in good numbers so i can get a 2nd pair

Yep, because people like you will get two pair and the ones without a pair will still be crying wanting to get a pair for retail. :lol:

Yea I think I will wait for the restocks (hopefully abundant on NDC like the Raptors were when they restocked), if that crap out, then ill try the kickz.

Got em... Thanks again Kev

They fit true size... so happy with my pair... wished it could have same suede as the last model but that would of been too much to ask for uh JB... overall I like em so I'm good :smokin

Back
Top Bottom