Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Is there a solid, concrete date on the restock for these yet?

I keep hearing February 14th or 15th much like everyone else, but nothing concrete as far I can tell. I'll be doing some extensive research over the course of the next couple of days. I'll also be staying up on the sneaker sites and Footlocker's launch locator, because something should surface if one of those dates is indeed true.

Last edited:
This All Star restock?

Wasn't it supposed to be a Houston restock, as in the location of the All Star game, like how they had all the releases last year in Orlando and not online.

Some of you might be disappointed next week.

Restock has to be coming, or either JB is trolling hard with the other restocks.... I for one cant wait. Oh, and BTW, NikeTowns have these currently in their systems at $109.97

I still need a pair of these. Hopefully I can them in restock here in Houston.

Looks like the all star weekend restock will be of the cool grey 9's not the olives and of the bred 11's. Damn I was looking to double up on my olives. Well I'm glad I have my pair. Resell will probably shoot up now.

For 237 bucks?

No way.

Not everybody has the time to browse these forums 25 hours a day breigh.

yo what u talkin bout? they 160 son not 237 what is you smoking fool. like I saud easiest cop from ndc dont c how anyone missed em on rd if they wanted em

I'm becoming more convinced these were made in such limited numbers that no serious restocks are going down.

Probably because they sat every time they were released. They didn't want that to happen again.

There was no getting these cheap you could dye them and make them charcoals this time.

Me to brother and I need these for retail bad looks like I'm gonna trade my 2 nd pair of playoff 12 for them didn't want to at all but I need these,

Ok, I was the one who started all of this restock info on all of the kicks..... My source just informed me that the Olive 9's are going to drop, they wont be on the calender, they are considered a QS... (THEY WILL BE IN STORES 2/17/13 ALL STAR SUNDAY, HE IS 100% SURE) He thinks it will be HOH only... More info to come before the date...

Ok, I was the one who started all of this restock info on all of the kicks..... My source just informed me that the Olive 9's are going to drop, they wont be on the calender, they are considered a QS... (THEY WILL BE IN STORES 2/17/13 ALL STAR SUNDAY, HE IS 100% SURE) He thinks it will be HOH only... More info to come before the date...

Music to my ears. Hope it goes down. Everyone has been legit with the sources as of late so I'm riding with this one too. Better safe than sorry.

So they won't release them until sunday morning correct?

Back
Top Bottom