Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

View media item 411049Really nice shoe. I never liked the white sole version at all but the contrast stitching actually looks really nice on these. Just enough to break up the monotony. Coulda grabbed more pairs like some of you guys but I didn't want to risk not getting any.

laugh.gif
can't people be happy? This thread will be dead within a week. Let em live
my bad
laugh.gif

And these shoes are perfect... No defect, besides the "wrong" color sole... And I use the word wrong loosely because its so right. Haha

they aren't b grades
mean.gif
 if you haven't figured out by now that the only reason they even have b grade associated with them is because the makers messed up and used the wrong color, then there's no help for you.
well this shoe is considered "flawed" since the color scheme was wrong, which is considered a B grade.

people are happy with them so it doesn't matter, just find it funny people are trying to act like these are going to be future grails because of a nike **** up
laugh.gif

Back in the day we wouldn't have even looked at these let alone bought them let alone bought them to resell let alone.... you get the idea

Man oh man

So many Salty Sallys...:lol:

I'm not salty, I have them, just stating my opinion, that's what an Internet thread is for is it not?View media item 411257
Wasn't referring to you. It's definitely an 'internet' thread and you're definitely entitled to an opinion. I'm directing my post at those that waste their time to post in a thread they supposedly have no interest in. You don't have to praise the shoe, but if you really don't like them nor care for them, you (more or less) should just keep it moving to something that you actually do like. As I said, so many Salty Sallys...

I don't think he was referring to your statement. He was talking about all the ppl coming in and posting because they didn't get a pair of these "b grades"

Wasn't referring to you. It's definitely an 'internet' thread and you're definitely entitled to an opinion. I'm directing my post at those that waste their time to post in a thread they supposedly have no interest in. You don't have to praise the shoe, but if you really don't like them nor care for them, you (more or less) should just keep it moving to something that you actually do like. As I said, so many Salty Sallys...
sarcastic remark rescinded lol.

Damn Nike making money off B grades. SMH
Lol not with me! I bought a pair, tried em on, creased the heck out of them, and returned them.

These things literally fit like ski boots.

Last edited:
Got mine in today, they look a whole lot better in person, even the contrast stitching. Kinda wish i had gotten a 9.5 instead of a 9 didnt realize theyd be so snug. Also i dont see these hitting real high resale prices like the banned 1s that alot of ppl are comparing them to. The leather is no where near the same, colorway's not exactly anything special and lets be honest 9s have never been the most popular shoe. Imo they'll probably peak at 400-500 (closer to 400 tho) in a few years, unless the jordan bubble pops sooner, which i hope.
Always gotta go a 1/2 size up on IX's because of the inner bootie

I got a pair not really feeling them. Ima just wear them all this month and return them to my Nike outlet after I'm done wearing them for 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom