Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

I got a pair not really feeling them. Ima just wear them all this month and return them to my Nike outlet after I'm done wearing them for 30 days.
Return them NEW so someone can have the opportunity to own them that wants them. > Wearing them so Nike can destroy them in 30 days.

Last edited:
^ Mine felt really tight as well. Only tried on my larger foot, but I think it was swollen yesterday. I'll have to try them again today.

damnit I hope mine aren't too small I got 11s in all my other 9s but for these I went 10.5 since it seems like jordans been running bigger. I guess i'll see when they arrive today

regardless of your size you should always go up a 1/2 size on IX's - Just my opinion though

Had no luck on NDC not even sure what went wrong :lol:

But still want a pair feel a bit odd paying retail for IX back in 2010 i got powder ,white/ black & charcoal each for under $90 8)

all my 9's i copped last few yrs have been tts for me....im a 10-10.5 usually 10.5 but i gotta couple 10's tho 

I'm typically a 10.5 in every shoe but I noticed on the Carolina IX's a few yrs back that I needed to go up a half size on these. Did the same for the Cool Grey's and the B-Grades

Wearing mine today
First 5min felt tight but thru out the day they seems like all other ix
Some security guard smoking a cigarette outside this morning on my way into work said they look like fake jorldans. :smokin
Misinformed dude

Last edited:
Wearing mine today
Some security guard smoking a cigarette outside this morning on my way into work said they look like fake jorldans. :smokin
Misinformed dude
Haha! I can see where he's coming from. The whole Kilroy pack looks fake...

As for me, I agree on sizing being a bit snug if you went with your true size...

Wearing mine today
Misinformed dude

Looking like fake Js is not the same as actually being fake Js.

Look through the thread brah. Plenty of people on here feel the same way.

Haha! I can see where he's coming from. The whole Kilroy pack looks fake...

As for me, I agree on sizing being a bit snug if you went with your true size...
I hate all the little characters/names/numbers they put on that pack
sick.gif

funny thing about this color... I was in Brooklyn around 09 I wanna say, and the Africans were selling fakes in this same colorway, and yeah I saw a few people rock em , may have been a little darker gray around the toe box cant remember, but it look exactly the  same, funny how fakes come close to the real, passed on these but congrats to all that got a pair, iam sure the value will sky rocket in a few years..
the fugazi's been out for a while now

Last edited:
Really, at least stage a pic like you're keeping them before you post that.

EDITZ My bad if you ain't selling, I guess they aren't on your ebay, but at first glance it look like straight Selling

Last edited:
Definitely look good in person.
pimp.gif
 Honestly The photo blue color can't really be captured in pics. It looks much more vibrant up close
nthat.gif

Really, at least stage a pic like you're keeping them before you post that.

EDITZ My bad if you ain't selling, I guess they aren't on your ebay, but at first glance it look like straight Selling
says the guy with 7 shoes in his sig

who cares if he is or not, he shared a badass pic that includes his sn and you complain 

Back
Top Bottom