Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

I like mine [shrug] I'll probably wear them a lot, because they're black and the contrast stitching adds something from the typical black sneaker.

I regret not copping the varsity reds back then. It wasn't the materials or the color that threw me off believe it or not, it was the fact that they would yellow lol I chose to just save the money >D

I throw mine on once a year to realize I still don't like them :lol:

In comfort and the ashy suede

thanks for telling us. glad we all have your taste.

:lol:

Last edited:
if they were free i'd think about changing the laces and painting over all the crap then using them for outdoor bball but that's about as far as i'd go
laugh.gif

Rocked these the other day and all i got was comments from multiple people like " can i still get those, whered you get them "

i have both the miro and bin 7s.   i really like them.

i just got the black bottoms today but i question how bad the leather type material will crease. overall i feel its a nice shoe that i didnt have to spend a boat load of money to get

Last edited:
i have both the miro and bin 7s.   i really like them.
i just got the black bottoms today but i question how bad the leather type material will crease. overall i feel its a nice shoe that i didnt have to spend a boat load of money to get

i felt the same way but honestly im a true 11 and i grabbed a 11.5 in these and i wore them one full day at work (shoe store office work) a lot of walking around and stuff and there is no significant creases that i see and no i dont use anytype of shoe shields i dont believe in that lol

i felt the same way but honestly im a true 11 and i grabbed a 11.5 in these and i wore them one full day at work (shoe store office work) a lot of walking around and stuff and there is no significant creases that i see and no i dont use anytype of shoe shields i dont believe in that lol

Shocked. I was planning to sneaker shield these for sure

Dont think ive heard it but the leather on these isnt the crap of photo blues or olives

Def softer better leather

Rare Size Try Finding A Size 15 Or 14 In these. I'm sure yall ain't no better sure you sell at a mark up to don't try and act like you don't.
You said in another thread you got offerred 345 so why not accept that? Thats not enough for you, you just got to price gouge some more huh? They retailed at 130. Take away like 40 bucks for fees and shipping and you are coming out with around a $175 profit.

Doing what you are doing is one of the things messed up in sneaker culture. People like yourself that get the shoes and dont even want them while people are forced to pay extreme prices because of your greed.

Last edited:
I returned a size 10 to niketown NYC today if anybody wants it. Better get there early in the morning and ask for it, that's if one of the employees didn't try to purchase it.

I returned a size 10 to niketown NYC today if anybody wants it. Better get there early in the morning and ask for it, that's if one of the employees didn't try to purchase it.
why did you return it? of course you know the employess at NtNy hawked over them kicks, only to resell them for retail

why did you return it? of course you know the employess at NtNy hawked over them kicks, only to resell them for retail
I returned the cause I just wasn't feeling them like I thought I would. The glitter on the nubuck turned me off. Plus I purchased the black toes and undefeated dunks this weekend so I think I'm overdoing my sneaker purchases a bit. Gotta prioritize what I cop and those two greatly out weigh the black bottoms

Still not a huge fan of these, or any of the 9s that released withing the past year, for that matter. But I do prefer the black sole over the white.

Back
Top Bottom