Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Can anybody recomend a good paint to do the lace loops? It would have to stick to plastic, would i have to primer them first?

Penny pe ARE the charcoals but with blue accents.

Fixed, i would grab both paris with the quickness if they come out, dont care if its a lil color change, won DS charcoals a couple months back for under $200 but they didnt fit :smh: i wanted to cry

charcoals sat a couple years ago. all the 9s sat actually. i remember getting my boy a pair for $60.

^I know, and i was always saying 'imma get a pair' but nvr did, then all the pairs that sat were gone and the jb hype started rising, maybe i can get a sz 10 for a good price in the future, i miss the old days, cdp's sitting in stores like nothin

Charcoals were back in the good ol days when they were easy to get. Can't say they sat that long here. Now the carolina ones collected dust. I regret not getting them for $70, but I couldn't get over the midsole paint.

I was the only one at the store when charcoals came out lol. slept on black/white since it was sooo soon after the cdp. patiently waiting for their time to come again
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Replace the ugly shiny leather upper with the penny pe upper and change the blue stitching to black and these would be
smokin.gif

Replace the ugly shiny leather upper with the penny pe upper and change the blue stitching to black and these would be :smokin

Then that would basically be the charcoals besides the jumpman. Why don't you just get the charcoals :\

I have a high quality leather cleaner i'm gonna try out on the 2013 Grape V's. I'm hoping it can remove that leather shine these new releases have. If it works on those to remove the shine I'll break it out on these and every other 2011-Present Retro.

I have a high quality leather cleaner i'm gonna try out on the 2013 Grape V's. I'm hoping it can remove that leather shine these new releases have. If it works on those to remove the shine I'll break it out on these and every other 2011-Present Retro.
Let us know how that works out! I despise the glossy leather on most of these retros...

There is around 10 listings for these on my local Craigslist. They all started off high, now they are around retail. When are the dumbass people gonna realize not every Jordan is flip worthy, lol

Back
Top Bottom