Air Jordan 9 boot NRG - $225 - December 6th, 2017

Can someone showme other kicks that had a NRG tittle. Is it a limited run....$225 seems a little too much for me ill just hunt for 2012 olive retros instead.

Can someone showme other kicks that had a NRG tittle. Is it a limited run....$225 seems a little too much for me ill just hunt for 2012 olive retros instead.

Gatorade (green) 6 are $225

Jordan 1 top 3 Gold retail is $160. I think the pink and igloo ones too?

NRG is just a stupid fancy word by Jordan brand to make stuff limited.

50CDFFBD-C4EB-4207-B145-A3CF43DA2FCE.png

Jordan brand is bugging for $225 though. I had the 02 retros, missed out on the 2012-2013 retro. I can pull the trigger on latest retros right now but it's not my size. Great lifestyle kick imo. Might play nostlagia ball in them.

olives boots are raw af, pricing sucks very much! But these will not sit at all just bc they're olives. With all the extra tooling & material added on this boot, it makes me wonder why the actual Olive's didnt have this type of suede and was damn near that nubuck material. There's nothing wrong with this boot, its not bulky-looking like the past hideous JB boots. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, so cheers to those who decide to cop tomorrow.

Only way in cipping is through SNKRS I’m still not sold on that price and these may need to go back

You guys think these will sell out right away? I have a 20% promo code I'm hoping nike lets me use.

In for these might try to finess if they don’t sell out and use this 10% off coupon....it’s game time

In for these might try to finess if they don’t sell out and use this 10% off coupon....it’s game time

Is that promo code shareable? Pleaee put brotha on tryna scopp up some brons.

Im not cooping about to pull the trigger on the actual olives 9 u can pall ball in, not kick boulders.

29D29162-EB1D-434B-81FB-CB7BAFE25812.png

Lmao. They sold out. Honestly i dont trust the nike or snkrs app. Like i got notification 15 before they went live and it sold out in less than. 5 minutes! Nah nike/jb aint no one stupid. Fake hype dudes who tryna flip aint gonna recoup that $225 no one aint paying over msrp for some boots. They wildin!

Only boots I'm shelling out a premium price for is Goadomes or Wheat Timbs, and I still try to see if I can get those for below retail.

I don't know think people are copping these for resell. Jordan resell is low right now unless it's some limited collaboration. Might not be super GR like most retros. Still on some sites...

29D29162-EB1D-434B-81FB-CB7BAFE25812.png

Lmao. They sold out. Honestly i dont trust the nike or snkrs app. Like i got notification 15 before they went live and it sold out in less than. 5 minutes! Nah nike/jb aint no one stupid. Fake hype dudes who tryna flip aint gonna recoup that $225 no one aint paying msrp for some boots. They wildin!

Could be a fake sell out but from what I saw this release was pretty limited. Didn’t see any instore info. On the FA app they drop 1 place. Not to mention the premium looking materials and OG inspired box, these might be a sleeper. The last olive release was limited too

Back
Top Bottom