Air Jordan 9 boot NRG - $225 - December 6th, 2017

Could be a fake sell out but from what I saw this release was pretty limited. Didn’t see any instore info. On the FA app they drop 1 place. Not to mention the premium looking materials and OG inspired box, these might be a sleeper. The last olive release was limited too

True but from previous Jordan boots, they catch the quick outlet dust. Youll see them for like $20-30 bucks on certain sizes. They great material too. But they were ugly imo. Im a new yorker dudes usally cop timberland field boots beef and broccoli joints for like $80-$100. No street cats i know gonna drop $225 for jb boots and they not gonna hunt fkr these when they can buy some timberland boots for more than half the price. Even the street hustlers might not do that unless they hardcore Jordan heads.

I figure Jordan resell value is dropping cause they keep dropping retros like crazy. So the ogs are losing value. They oversaturated the market with 1s and 4s at one point. JB business model is based on retros and ots legacy. Aint nothing really popping in JB. Sorry for sounding like a hater but its the truth.

CE596633-B385-4A1B-9E22-AE0791CF9E2F.jpeg
JUST GOTTA WAIT NOW...HOLLA.

CED B.

True but from previous Jordan boots, they catch the quick outlet dust. Youll see them for like $20-30 bucks on certain sizes. They great material too. But they were ugly imo. Im a new yorker dudes usally cop timberland field boots beef and broccoli joints for like $80-$100. No street cats i know gonna drop $225 for jb boots and they not gonna hunt fkr these when they can buy some timberland boots for more than half the price. Even the street hustlers might not do that unless they hardcore Jordan heads.

I figure Jordan resell value is dropping cause they keep dropping retros like crazy. So the ogs are losing value. They oversaturated the market with 1s and 4s at one point. JB business model is based on retros and ots legacy. Aint nothing really popping in JB. Sorry for sounding like a hater but its the truth.

I’m from NY and I’ll say exclusively is what really matters here imo. These don’t look like the bs boots JB is known for. I just bought black suede gortex and a pair of wheat feild boots but these look just like my 2012 olive with the slight boot difference. These 12s and 13s might work well as boots. There’s a difference between the average consumer and a sneaker enthusiast or even ppl into fashion not to mention the dudes just want limited and hype pairs. Jordans will always sell and they accomplished their mission they killed the resale market then gear up to drop concords again lmao

For all the limitedheadz out there, I think the black/gum were mostly available on snkrs. Didn't see any other little sneaker shops carrying those

Wanna cop but they are sitting on a lot of these boutique sites. Gonna wait for a sale and hopefully hit on a pair in my size. That sole has me a little nervous. Seems like it might not look as good in real life.

anyone know how they fit?
Just tried my pair on, they fit true to size for me. Im a 13 btw.

Also these things are VERY nicely done, quality was beyond my expectations. It’s gonna be hard not to go ahead and keep these (sigh)

Back
Top Bottom