Air Jordan 9 boot NRG - $225 - December 6th, 2017

87898726-3D47-4A3A-B74A-1A712E429F0A.jpeg
F887B5F4-E122-4D71-B039-CF8DD01DB94C.jpeg
1775AC83-D14F-44E7-8162-897B1A068896.jpeg

I’m absolutely in love with these. Almost everyone thought I was wearing the normal olive 9, until they looked closely - that’s how well done these were. Amazing quality to say the least. Worth every dollar.

How do they hold up in the snow? Feet staying warm?

How do they hold up in the snow? Feet staying warm?

Wore mine yesterday, it was 23 degrees and even snowed a little. They have great grip and the shock absorbtion made them feel a little better than my 2012s. My feet were fine also didn’t have extra thick socks on either.

grrrr im saying the same thing but $225 is grip right now just bought lebrons and other stuff.

F7EDD613-4D62-4CA7-ACD8-46EDE153CAAD.jpeg

smh this guy not responding!

You kind of messed up when u showed ppl where u were getting them from along with the low price. You spread the word after you cop lol.

You kind of messed up when u showed ppl where u were getting them from along with the low price. You spread the word after you cop lol.

its called being street smart! How you think people win and lose in life. lose lips sink ships.

EDFC8FC4-D8D7-498A-966C-A2700B2FEF01.gif

takes alot of brain power in what i do.

ive put people on over the months when saw the reebok pumps dee browns were stupid cheap on jimmy jazz. i get pairs that i want personally for my collection.

Anyone seen size 12's for the Olive around on the net? I've got a bid in on StockX, but for some reason the size 12's are more expensive than any of the other sizes on there.

Saw these the other day. They look good on foot. I would have gotten them if there wasn't so much other stuff coming out.

Saw these the other day. They look good on foot. I would have gotten them if there wasn't so much other stuff coming out.

That's what I was thinking too. But I underestimated that released. I didn't think they would sell out. Even one of my friends said wait on them they will be at the Nike store.
tenor.gif

APB store just canceled my order. I think I underestimated like every one else lol.

Yes. Legit and fast shipping. No custom fess if less than $800.

Cop away.

SNS just shipped my shoes and they're going to be here on Thursday! $229 with free shipping and no tax is better than the price I would have paid Nike if I hadn't missed the launch. Thanks again!

Somehow the concepts near me still had these in my size. Just scooped them up. Didn’t expect them to still be in stock.

Back
Top Bottom