air jordan 9 retro- french blue 2012 return via modern notoriety

air-jordan-9-french-blue-2012.jpg

When the Air Jordan 9 reached it’s 9th anniversary in 2002, numerous colorways including a few OG’s returned and released consecutively that year. One of the most memorable colorways within that line up, was the Air Jordan 9 ‘French Blue’ which was a new addition to the Air Jordan 9 series, and was also one of the first ‘New’ color way’s to be accepted by Jordan Fans everywhere. With 2012 being the 19th anniversary, Jordan Brand brings back the classic from 10 years ago and sets forth a release come Holiday season. The retro features the same colorway as the Retro from 2002, but features a few differences compared to the original. Will you be purchasing these come Holiday? let us know. Via ATF

air-jordan-9-french-blue-2012_02.jpg

from modern-notoriety, am i doing this right?

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...1/air-jordan-9-retro-french-blue-2012/&src=sp

[h5]
[/h5]

has to be the sample.

u can see its a quality shoe in the photo.
laugh.gif

wait till the photo of the final product surfaces.

Wait, why does the jumpman logo look centered?

I thought its supposed to be slanted, like on the rest of the 9s?
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

2002 version.

air-jordan-9-retro-flint-grey-french-blue.jpg

I actually like these, but i wouldnt dare call them french blue 9s
They should just be a whole new colorway completely

Not even close. That one is rather blue/purple and not
Frenchblue. The small jumpman at the outsole looks
Very fake, the outsole looks,like glow in the dark
material, not white. The midsole should be flintgrey,
Not purple/blue. I smell a fake.

If these drop like the OG Flint's I'm copping at least 5 pairs. If they come with that jacked up blue midsole I'm not even gonna go check it out.

im sayin these look nothing like the original flint ix retro.

I like the clear sole, but thats about it. These and the black/blue stitched ix are an easy pass. Yall kids can have em.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 These are hideous!! Dont look anything like the flint IXs (which is what I have always called em and heard them called) that released back in the day! Please dont release them that way!
frown.gif

Since when did a french blue Jordan IX release in 2002? They were white/FLINT GREY with French Blue accents. Those look nothing like the 2002 release. I would not be sure they are coming out either, this sample popped up a few months ago when the Kilory IX and the Black/Blue IX were first seen. Modern Notoriety confirmed a few non-released Jordans this year as well (Taxi XII, Oxidized XIV).

Back
Top Bottom