air jordan 9 retro- french blue 2012 return via modern notoriety

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Since when did a french blue Jordan IX release in 2002? They were white/FLINT GREY with French Blue accents. Those look nothing like the 2002 release. I would not be sure they are coming out either, this sample popped up a few months ago when the Kilory IX and the Black/Blue IX were first seen. Modern Notoriety confirmed a few non-released Jordans this year as well (Taxi XII, Oxidized XIV).
This.

There are a lot of samples of all sorts of shoes and colorways that the public never sees...occasionally one gets photographed (despite the brand not wanting pictures taken) and it ends up online and some websites run with it as coming out...

Would be news to me if these dropped...and, like others have posted...colorway is too similar to the 2002 colorway...wouldn't make much sense to do something so close, yet make THOSE changes...

JM

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
apthekid wrote:
This is one of those retros that the overnight, add water and stir "sneakearheads" will eat up and love and think it's the dopest retro IX ever.

And the people that been collecting for a while will laugh at and bring out their '02 retros and shake their heads in disgust.

...i'm in the latter group. Why is that jumpan so small? And if they're "french blue", why are people defending them as purple? They're not purple, they're just effin ugly.

Guess u never saw a nike shoe with french blueor the french flag. This is purple (dark concord?)But definetly not blue, even not midnight navy.

No I agree that is not even close to french blue its more like concord purple

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Heard these will be a GS only colorway.

laugh.gif

Still trash.
EDIT: official colorway: Medium Grey / White / Cool Grey - Purple
what a relief

laugh.gif
I did a custom pair of Flint Greys like this with a Royal/Navy midsole and posted it on here in like '04... I wonder if that post still exists
nerd.gif

Didn't know if I should put this here or make another thread.
And I didn't want to do that.

So I heard some news today regarding the Cool Grey 9s.

From MN.

23wmmwx.png

Mark your calendar people, its gonna be a busy December for us!

^I'm getting the cool greys for sure. Been planning on it since I first heard the news on their return months ago 
tongue.gif

Glad I still have mine from 02
grin.gif

Change is usually a good thing...in the case of these shoes it is a horrible abomination.

Might have exaggerated ...but these still suck ha

I think these are not and were never intended to be the French Blues -they're clearly either a girls CW or a new retro+ CW that just so happens to vaguely resemble the color blocking of the French Blue/Flint Greys whatever you want to call them.

Back
Top Bottom