air jordan 9 retro- french blue 2012 return via modern notoriety

These are weak. The blue looks purple. Have to wait to see these in person if the resellers dont snatch em up like ugly militarys

This is one of those retros that the overnight, add water and stir "sneakearheads" will eat up and love and think it's the dopest retro IX ever.

And the people that been collecting for a while will laugh at and bring out their '02 retros and shake their heads in disgust.

...i'm in the latter group. Why is that jumpan so small? And if they're "french blue", why are people defending them as purple? They're not purple, they're just effin ugly.

That blue or purple midsole isn't the move. I hope the final product is changed back to gray because I actually like these 9s, and I wanted them back in the 8th grade when they came out. C'mon JB, don't fail on this release.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

How is this a return?
Misleading title is misleading.

i got the title straight from modern notoriety and these are set to release sometime in 2012 so i guess that can be considered as a return since these were released long ago

Damn I got happy when I seen the thread title, but after seeing the pictures
sick.gif

The streets is talkin...they sayin these are actually a GS colorway...

which would make a lot of sense...and relieve a lot of angst.

Heard these will be a GS only colorway.

laugh.gif

Still trash.
EDIT: official colorway: Medium Grey / White / Cool Grey - Purple

While i adore the IX...the only 9 i'm looking at this year is the Kilroy; and possibly the Olive, if the sample changes a bit

Originally Posted by apthekid

This is one of those retros that the overnight, add water and stir "sneakearheads" will eat up and love and think it's the dopest retro IX ever.

And the people that been collecting for a while will laugh at and bring out their '02 retros and shake their heads in disgust.

...i'm in the latter group. Why is that jumpan so small? And if they're "french blue", why are people defending them as purple? They're not purple, they're just effin ugly.

Guess u never saw a nike shoe with french blueor the french flag. This is purple (dark concord?)But definetly not blue, even not midnight navy.

The purple doesn't really give justice to the color blending. Oh well,time to save some money again.

They are actually not bad and I assume that the sockliner and outsole looks like Glow in the dark material.
But why is the jumpman so tiny?
Also I think that the purple should be replaced by varsity red or maroon.

i had the Retro Flint Grey's and damn were they comfortable. they butchered these classics

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

im on the fence... wish they looked exactly like 2002 retro cause i need those again

Im glad they arent.  The 02's were such a flawless colorway.  A re retro will look like crap, just like the recent re retro of the Cool Grey IX. 02 Flints Materials were great, Shape was great.  The tumbled leather was awesome and they were very comfortable.  I regret getting rid of them so bad. 

Back
Top Bottom