Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

Cant wait.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I already got $1500 in the bank for these packs, I just gotta hope nothing happens to my car.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

Those pictures of the shoes aren't the ones that are coming out. Using pure logic, just look at the 21. That color is still available in some places. Its not coming back out that soon. And remember, there were more than one pair of 21s that got scrapped.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Quote:
nobody was even talkin about the carmines really until lately

What? People have been wanting retros for years... I believe there was a petition 2 or 3 years ago for them.

XVI/VII and XVII/VI are a necessary component in my collection. I have no XVI or XVII and only DMP VI and Oly and Cardinal VII...and I'm tryin to sling the Cardinals they're half a size too big...kinda...I'll pass on the 2/21 pkg my 2s are still decent from '04 and I have the XX1s I want...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

thanks for the pics Brain... all this talk about whats not comin out is confusin... wait till pics surface...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Why did you change the title to that ? I thought for a sec that you had Hare pic from the packs . SMH
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

can someone blow up those pics..redbrim says these arent releasing so i'm not getting excited. I would like this line up though.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Why would you change the title to that?

Had me exited for a moment there.

SMH :smh:
smh.gif

I'm getting excited about '08.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

well they are definately not as limited as the dmp because we were allocated packs where i work and we didnt recieve dmp or bmp. So they should be alot easier to get than the DMP was....
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

White Red IIs... Thanks JB but I don't want 21s.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom