Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

IDK how y'all are getting through on EastBay and FTL, I never get through with them so I just try my luck on NDC

deadstock back up with the oos text 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

brother got the call for 5's and 2 pair of 3's for me but then hits me with "but there's a problem, I have to shoot out of town in the morning". smh plus his wifey is refusing to go pick them up one of the 3's on her lunch break.

got the nephew camping at NikeTown for me for a free pair of shadow 1's which unbelievably are just sitting on the shelves here. Hoping for a little good news later on today. 

I did secure 2 pair of the 4's so I guess I can't complain.
Where is here?

The Jordans I've bought this year were:
Royal 1s
Black toe 1s
DB3s

Last Jordan I've bough instore were:
Black Cement/Elephant 3s on black friday.

Its only worth putting the effort in these releases if you want them really bad or reselling.

Lol nike/jb can keep their shenanigans.

i feel that deadstock.ca site is just a social experiment to drive us all crazy. i bet they don't even have any sneakers, that's why we all got to check out and all failed miserably (some of us twice).  
laugh.gif

i feel that deadstock.ca site is just a social experiment to drive us all crazy. i bet they don't even have any sneakers, that's why we all got to check out and all failed miserably (some of us twice).  
laugh.gif
nah, their just a small boutique site probably more traffic in the last 6 hrs than the entire year.

If I thought these were gonna be that limited, I wouldn't have tried to cop the grade school sizes for my sisters and GF first.

i just still dont get how dudes got all 3 damn pairs of this pack. all i wanted was them 4s man
indifferent.gif
 the worst part is i cant even find them in my size on my local sneaker group! im willing to pay reseller price in order to stop my saltyness, i dont like feeling like this lmfao

I was just able to pick up a size 9 and a size 10 of the 4s from livestock. They're sold out now for those wondering. I somehow ended up getting the entire Fear Pack even though I wasn't planning on it. Oh, the life of a sneakerhead...:frown: #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

Last edited:
Nike Sf release went smooth...I was 12th in line so I was good...got there at 6pm yesterday..couple people were asking people sizes...I smooth lied and said I was going for a 10.5/11...overall a good experience, no violence or people tryna bum rush the front of the line...at time of release, there was about 99 people lined up...rumors at the front of the line where I was, was that it was about 30 pairs total for the 5's....pics of the shoes coming later
Why did you feel the need to lie about your size?

IVs look good. My favorite out of the pack. Those are going to be trouble. I'm going to give in and hunt some down. :smh:

Salute to jb their marketing team know how to do it now when all the people start to complain about not getting the fear 5's boom they gr the fire reds

Back
Top Bottom