Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

indifferent.gif

i feel that deadstock.ca site is just a social experiment to drive us all crazy. i bet they don't even have any sneakers, that's why we all got to check out and all failed miserably (some of us twice).  
laugh.gif
Tell me about it

Sincerely 

Jimmy Jazz

Nike Sf release went smooth...I was 12th in line so I was good...got there at 6pm yesterday..couple people were asking people sizes...I smooth lied and said I was going for a 10.5/11...overall a good experience, no violence or people tryna bum rush the front of the line...at time of release, there was about 99 people lined up...rumors at the front of the line where I was, was that it was about 30 pairs total for the 5's....pics of the shoes coming later
Why did you feel the need to lie about your size?
I think people do it because sometimes people in front of them will cop their size (if the person in front of them's size is no longer available) and try to turn around sell it for $50+ more on the spot.

I wouldn't lie about my size though, because then people behind you think you're up to no good when you cop your true size.

Last edited:
I think people do it because sometimes people in front of them will cop the size of the person behind them (if their size is no longer available) and try to sell it for $50+ on the spot.

I wouldn't lie about my size though, because then people behind you think you're up to no good when you cop your true size.

Sometimes, if you're honest about your shoe size, it can work out in your favor. If the people in front of you are cool and their size is sold out, there's always that chance they'll stay away from your size out of respect to you so you get a chance at it. I've experienced that in the past before. All depends on who's in front of you, though.

I think people do it because sometimes people in front of them will cop their size (if the person in front of them's size is no longer available) and try to turn around sell it for $50+ more on the spot.

Case in point i was in line to get the v's, my size was a 13 but they had a 14. Guy right in front of me bought it just bc he as a 10, Im not sure if he was trying to flip or what but it really irritated me. I had been in line for an hour and a half and i was so close, and then bam...

T
Sometimes, if you're honest about your shoe size, it can work out in your favor. If the people in front of you are cool and their size is sold out, there's always that chance they'll stay away from your size out of
respect to you so you get a chance at it. I've
experienced that in the past before. All depends on who's in front of you, though.

This is when it gets tricky. For the toro 4s the store by me made a list based on FCFS with your size written down. If it was your turn and your size was out, you had to wait until the list went all the way around until it was your turn again, then you could get a different size.

I understand the logic behind this but the store had only 1 size run and the 5th guy in line wasn't allowed to get anything and went home empty-handed while guys 6-11 didn't.

I hope they're really rare so I can flip them.
Those bel air 5's aren't going to be anywhere near as limited as the fear 5's. The bel airs will be available from men's sizes all the way down to toddlers. That alone screams GR. I'm not with those rainbow bright colors neither. Ima grown *** man dog.

Last edited:
T
This is when it gets tricky. For the toro 4s the store by me made a list based on FCFS with your size written down. If it was your turn and your size was out, you had to wait until the list went all the way around until it was your turn again, then you could get a different size.

I understand the logic behind this but the store had only 1 size run and the 5th guy in line wasn't allowed to get anything and went home empty-handed while guys 6-11 didn't.

That's an interesting method. I've never heard of a list handled in that manner. With the stores I've purchased sneakers from, anytime they did a FCFS list where you indicate your size, they always let you know the size breakdown. This way, if you want a specific size, but that size has already been reserved on the list, you can just put your name down for the closest size to your true size (or any size, really) and you are guaranteed that size. Basically, no one would leave empty-handed.

Last edited:
Nice pics up there! Happy with my 5's but still on the hunt for the 3's. Still salty over Livestock earlier not letting me checkout. You win some and you lose some.

Personally the fire reds are prolly a better pic up than the fear 5s....you'll have more color options to match them with. Give it some years people aren't going to remember the fear pack just like they don't remember the lifestyle Jordan's lol
I like the Fear V's a whole lot more than the Fire Red V's.

saw the 3s in person and they look horrid. :x the pair i saw had crazy creases on the side of the shoes.

I saw the 3s in person too, they just looked kinda.... blah to me. Nicer than the stealth 3s, but not by much

Thanks to my NT guy here who looked after me on a Fear 4 u know who you are! Just need the 3 and i have the set. Any links?

Just got back from a show and there was a blacklight shining above my seat and the laces to my 5s turned maroon. I was surprised to see that the shoe didn't look too bad with that color of laces lol. However, I'm going to stick with black laces. These shoes are like a chameleon always changing from black to dark olive depending on the lighting.

Last edited:
Just got back from a show and there was a blacklight shining above my seat and the laces to my 5s turned maroon. I was surprised to see that the shoe didn't look too bad with that color of laces lol. However, I'm going to stick with black laces. These shoes are like a chameleon always changing from black to dark olive depending on the lighting.

Im tempted to go UNDFTD orange lace swap on the 5's..

Those bel air 5's aren't going to be anywhere near as limited as the fear 5's. The bel airs will be available from men's sizes all the way down to toddlers. That alone screams GR. I'm not with those rainbow bright colors neither. Ima grown *** man dog.
You sure about this. Here in Aus we aren't getting the Bel Air 5's, whereas we got the Fear 5's, but just in limited quantities

Back
Top Bottom