Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

sure NDC rep didnt get confuse with the Vs black tongue?

I hope not, I asked 3 times if it was the fear pack and the rep said yes. I'm not sure but ill be on the lookout come Friday.

Last edited:
I was able to snag a pair of IV's from NT San Francisco, unfortunately their were not too many pairs, I was 44th in line and by the time I got they had just sold out of the V's around 37th 38th. I was kinda pissed and surprisingly the 3s were the first to sell out. I was able to get the V's though in a size 12 now its time to find my size.

I was able to snag a pair of IV's from NT San Francisco, unfortunately their were not too many pairs, I was 44th in line and by the time I got they had just sold out of the V's around 37th 38th. I was kinda pissed and surprisingly the 3s were the first to sell out. I was able to get the V's though in a size 12 now its time to find my size.
Doesn't really surprise me about 3's selling out there first at NTSF. Not to many black and orange J's to rock with Giants gear. That's really the main reason I wanted the 3's to wear with my Giants gear.

Doesn't really surprise me about 3's selling out there first at NTSF. Not to many black and orange J's to rock with Giants gear. That's really the main reason I wanted the 3's to wear with my Giants gear.

No doubt. Dope orange n black kicks are few and far between.

Vs.....NDC.....Friday....
nerd.gif

What do you guys think the chances are of fnl restocking the 4s this week? I wonder if orders were cancelled due to inventory shortage or for another reason

Last edited:
Dumb luck, just walked into the mall to hit up the GNC and I see this 10.5 on display at the front of the finishline a half hour before closing. They said they got a random shipment today. 757 heads, theres a sz 14 left at chesapeake square.

View media item 557721

No doubt. Dope orange n black kicks are few and far between.

truuu. i wanted the 3s the most out the pack to wear with my O's gear.

Back
Top Bottom